Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Football team?

best break away ever

Talking finals manu vs barcelona

finals manu vs barcelona

drogba is so totaly nuts i always call him diver drogba eaither way i am happy chelsea got umilliated on tv still so funny

Chelsea probably deserved it though, I think Barcelona only had a few shots, and their late equalizer was one of them. But yeah, Drogba did go all a bit crazy at the end, though I know he's always been like that. The press know that.

That ref had to be shifted out the country because of many death threats.

Barca had about 15 - 17 shots but only one on target, but i guess you only need to score 1 lol

now on the pens 1st one wasn't IMO was always a free kick, 2nd was a pen but barca didn't get there pen when Henry was pulled down by Bosingwa back in the first leg so it kinda evens out, 3rd pen was 50/50 to me, too fast for him to react, but he shouldn't have had hs hands up, so 50/50 for me. Ow and the gerard pique one wasn't IMO, he didn't really know much about it.

And i think it's pretty cheap to think that the match was fixed by UEFA, for shame
    It's fun so try it :

http://marwaha.mybrute.com

Fight me ! =P

I've only just stopped laughing about last night. LOL Chelsea, deserved that ffor their negative game. Hope we tonk them at the weekend now. Super Arshavin for the hatrick ^^

best break away ever
    if you are talking about United's 3rd on Tuesday. It was absolutely magical, I have seen it about 20 times now. And as an Arsenal fan that really hurts. But honestly to me that is what football is all about.

Yeah, it really was. You could see Ronaldo's desire for it. He's a fantastic player, it's just that not many like him being big-headed, he even showed signs of show-boating versus Arsenal. Oh, and he's probably got many people frown at him because any player wants the FIFA award lol. But yeah, I would say it's his cockyness that goes overboard. It's like how I remember one of the commentators commenting on how he should be respectful to a beaten side, that's a prime example of him doing it.

Cant wait til we murder you @ OT in revenge in the league ^^ haha...watch this space. Super Ashavin is coming for u!!!

lol but during the arsnal game some of the supporters left before half time and they say they support thir team they didnt even stay to support arsnals they put shame to football team fans

Well when our previous game started, within the first few minutes Arsenal showed signs of ''Uh oh, this is gonna be gruesome.'' It's just that Park's goal made them all nervous and then Ronaldo pretty much sealed it moments after. I don't know why the keeper never got it, perhaps it was travelling too fast or just that he judged it wrong.

Hopefully the league game will be a good one.

Manu Manu will win because they are the best

Thread Information