Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about Music?

d-man916 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    im no Gan Ning!!!

I am a part Gan Ning

But not with Games though

Shika - im sure thats not true myself (though i do think CD is too expensive in France. I wanted to buy one when I was at Avignon and it as 24EURO for one album!!) CRAZY!

Well, it happens that I "Gan Ning" music, but still I have almost 150 CDs, and I wouldn't buy a lot of them if I was not able to listen to it before. But when you really love something, you buy it, that's just the way it is^^ And I love music^^

Ummmm.... T.I and J.t - Dead and Gone <3.

I like a heck of a lot of bands/artists, but let's just say my musical taste ranges from Rock to Metal to Classical, and back.

My music taste is all over the place.
    Most of the time i like heavy stuff like Dir En Grey and BMTH but you could catch me listening to pop XD

I'd say my main taste lies in rock music, of all sorts but mainly the heavy kind =)
    Smart enough to do anything, lazy enough to do sod all.

"Every snow flake pleads not guilty in an avalanche"

In my opinion, Seether sounds great. And the singer sounds like Kurt Cobain. Why didn't I get to know their music earlier?

By the Way: My favorite music is Nu Metal, Alternative, J-Rock and Industrial and sometimes Classic. But there a special artist from nearly every other music direction (e.g. Johnny Cash [Country], Roger Cicero [Big Band] etc.) that I also like.

My favourite bands are the sex pistols, the clash, megadeath, x japan and gackt althrough i havent been able to get any of the last twos,s cds i have just been watching their videos on the internet

I listen to any genre of music and I don't care if the artist is mainstream or underground... As long as the music sounds good to me. I'd listen to Britney Spears if she ever made a song that I think is awesome.

I don't like any style or genre of music in particular. I just like certain artists... And when I check how many artists I have on my WMP, it says... 114. I listen to 114 artists.
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

Quote Originally Posted by Outi View Post
    I listen to any genre of music and I don't care if the artist is mainstream or underground... As long as the music sounds good to me. I'd listen to Britney Spears if she ever made a song that I think is awesome.

I don't like any style or genre of music in particular. I just like certain artists... And when I check how many artists I have on my WMP, it says... 114. I listen to 114 artists.
    lol that means one song per artist, but I agree with your theory, I mean I also listen to what I like, no matter what kind of music it is (well since I know my bf because before I stuck on one genre)
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Thread Information