Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Let's talk about Music?

Well, my brother & his buddy tried to play nicely the song Dark Night with their electric guitars, lol it wasn't bad but what they played didn't look like very much the music XD
    I heard a mix between the Dark Night & a I don't know what song, during all the afternoon today lol XD

lol I also listen sometimes Serge Gainsbourg and Edith Piaf too, Gischie, they're still famous French artists ^^
    Blog Officiel de TECMO KOEI France

http://u.jimdo.com/www32/o/s79eea1ce...humb/image.jpg

Sorry for my bad English, please, forgive my mistakes and
    /or feel free to correct it, thank you ~

I recommend Pete Doherty's new album Grace/Wastelands. Lots of relaxing little songs on there too sing along to in the car ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Qing Long View Post
    lol I also listen sometimes Serge Gainsbourg and Edith Piaf too, Gischie, they're still famous French artists ^^
    Classics always stay the best ^^
    Did you see the movie with Marion Cotillard about Edith Piaf's life?
    Well I saw it once and I want to see it again, I can't believe such a talented artist could have such a rude life!

@Leady ff : that Pete's album is good
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Yeah the classics songs are always nice ^^
    I didn't see the movie yet, but yeah I wish to see it soon, to know more about her artist's careers & her life. Also have read somewhere that she has a rude life :s
    Thanks for your advice about the movie
    Blog Officiel de TECMO KOEI France

http://u.jimdo.com/www32/o/s79eea1ce...humb/image.jpg

Sorry for my bad English, please, forgive my mistakes and
    /or feel free to correct it, thank you ~

My music taste is quite broad but there's one minor detail; Most of it is Japanese.
    My Current favourites:
    ravex
    Hamasaki Ayumi
    Kanako Hoshino
    Koda Kumi
    Perfume
    Maximum the Hormone
    Jolin Tsai
    Anna Tsuchiya
    BeForU
    Kosaka Riyu
    LIA
    Any artist that creates music for Bemani games

I'm gonna stop there. We'd be here forever.
    Last edited by azzy2121; 03-05-09 at 04:58 PM.

If you like Dream Theater, here is a big new : you can download one song of the next album here : http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/ariteofpassage/
    Of course it's legal and free BUT you can download it today only. If you don't, you'll still be able to listen the song on the Roadrunner site.
    It's available only for one day, but since it's a 'US day', it's not the same time for you (except if you live in the US of course...)

Oh, and there will be a super extra deluxe collector edition box set with 4 CD, 2 LP, an numeroted illustration, etc...

Well i prefer mostly rock music.. that of 80`s & i listen to classic music cause it really relax me when im nervous

Ben Harper's new album "White Lies for Dark Times" is quite a good album, one that I would recommend to others. He is now with a new band, Relentless 7, and that has given his music more of a rock/blues kind of feel, but he still has a few of his softer songs.

The single that came out of the album "Shimmer and Shine" is a great example of the new rock style that has come out of the transition to the new band, its got a catchy sound and the lyrics are really quite good, something you would usually expect from Ben Haprer. Some of the other good rock based songs on the album would be the frist two songs, "Number With No Name" and "Up to You Now", as well as "Fly One Time" and "Keep It Together(So I can fall apart)".

The fourth track on the album, "Lay There & Hate Me" is a really good bluesy sounding song, with a chorus that I really like, making this song one of my favourites for the album. Of the eleven tracks, only three are relatively soft songs, those being "Skin Thin", "The Word Suicide" and "Faithfully Remain". Skin Thin is a good song, but not really one of my favourites, although the other two, The Word Suicide and Faithfully Remain, are quite good songs, with a nice and easy feel, and as you would expect with a title like those, the lyrics have quite a deep meaning which just makes the songs even better

Uhh...yeah...thats it, so thats why everyone should get the album, and as I said, its called "White Lies for Dark Times" and by Ben Harper and Relentless 7.

Facades first album with the ballads "soft sequence". it's a new french band, not really known yet, they just made a soundtrack for a serial TV that I watched all the summer and because I really love that song, my boyfriend bought me their CD at Xmas.
    http://www.myspace.com/facadesmusic

Enjoy the peace!!!!
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    Ben Harper's new album "White Lies for Dark Times" is quite a good album, one that I would recommend to others. He is now with a new band, Relentless 7, and that has given his music more of a rock/blues kind of feel, but he still has a few of his softer songs.

The single that came out of the album "Shimmer and Shine" is a great example of the new rock style that has come out of the transition to the new band, its got a catchy sound and the lyrics are really quite good, something you would usually expect from Ben Haprer. Some of the other good rock based songs on the album would be the frist two songs, "Number With No Name" and "Up to You Now", as well as "Fly One Time" and "Keep It Together(So I can fall apart)".

The fourth track on the album, "Lay There & Hate Me" is a really good bluesy sounding song, with a chorus that I really like, making this song one of my favourites for the album. Of the eleven tracks, only three are relatively soft songs, those being "Skin Thin", "The Word Suicide" and "Faithfully Remain". Skin Thin is a good song, but not really one of my favourites, although the other two, The Word Suicide and Faithfully Remain, are quite good songs, with a nice and easy feel, and as you would expect with a title like those, the lyrics have quite a deep meaning which just makes the songs even better

Uhh...yeah...thats it, so thats why everyone should get the album, and as I said, its called "White Lies for Dark Times" and by Ben Harper and Relentless 7.
    ohh my sister loves Ben Harper i'll have to let her know

Thread Information