Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DW6 Empires First Impressions

Ive been going for 3 hours as an officer and have not completed that particular story. Its long alright

I've just created my own character, he's incredibly old, then I've done some mercenary missions and I have to say this is one of the best games on the 360 in my opinion. Excellent work Koei!

@silvertongue: You got the same tags as me!

Game is fun, I'm liking being able to change music in the strategy phase, and the random music feature.

Right now playing as Zhao Yun, tried to overthrow Gongsun Zan lol, but it failed due to endless enemies. Though now under Yuan Shao.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 25-06-09 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    @silvertongue: You got the same tags as me!

Game is fun, I'm liking being able to change music in the strategy phase, and the random music feature.

Right now playing as Zhao Yun, tried to overthrow Gongsun Zan lol, but it failed due to endless enemies. Though now under Yuan Shao.

I was hoping for Sun Jian but Zhuge Liang will do as his replacement!

As for the endless enemies they just come and come and never seem to stop, it's fab!

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

You may think it's strange there's no Cao Cao or Liu Bei forces in Zhang Jiao's scenario. There is Sun Jian, though. I've been told Cao Cao has been seen under He Jin, yet Liu Bei was seen somewhere running around. I've got to hunt that young chap down!

And yes I lost that mission due to all the officers bugging me and stuggling to take the last base in time.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    And yes I lost that mission due to all the officers bugging me and stuggling to take the last base in time.
    That happened to me a couple of times but once you've earned some money and strengthened your weapons and upped your stats a bit things start to get a little ( and i mean little) easier.

So I've been serving under He Jin for a while and then this peasant came begging for my help to free them of his ruling in their city. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't refuse so I did what only Lady Wu would do and freed them and now I'm their ruler.......for now, lol!

Funny thing is I think it's only the surface that I've touched so far, there's so much to do!

This along with Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce rate as my favourite Warriors game.

Good job Koei!!

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Been playing a 2 player game with my girlfriend, started as Lui Bei on yellow turban rebellion and jumped ship from Yuan shao to Ding Yuan. The only minor complaint is the fact you have to wait to make a friend before a second player can when you play as an officer. I assume the ruler gameplay is different.

Created my first character "Yu Becha" using Dian Wei's weapon
    And my tags: Sun Shang Xiang - Zhang Fei - Sima Yi

People are not happy that they have not improved Ruler mode, but spent all the time on Officer mode which is great. Though I've found myself overlevelling playing those Mercenary battles. Medium is too easy right now and won't get harder unless Sun Jian does take over more and more.

Babysitting seems to be back at full force. They can't last a minute when the morale is not going your way.

Its a bummer as a ruler you can only recruit 15 officers in total thats less than the original empires!! still the officer mode is pretty cool.

Finished 1 officer mode. The ending is pretty funny.

Thread Information