Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DW6 Empires First Impressions

I've just purchased my copy, shall be playing very soon.

i got my copy yesterday and played for 10 hours non stop!! its been inproved in a big major way well done koei another hit!!!

Officer mode is more fun to play then Ruler, plenty more options compared. I like the fact that theoretically you could keep a campaign running forever by defecting to the smaller faction and fighting for them, not bad for those who want to complete the mercenary missions.

Easy is reallllllly easy, when you have all the buffs and pre battle abilities. Still though it is the best of the empire series yet, I wonder what all that DLC on the japanese PSN store will add

Heres my advice: Get it.
    Its a completely different experience to the other Empires games. Theres so much more to do, and the veriety in edit characters is incredible. I've spent over an hour already creating my own officers.

Played it for ages, loved it, got a good lil army with me. MASSIVE song selection! lots of clothing and other items for create a character.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    You may think it's strange there's no Cao Cao or Liu Bei forces in Zhang Jiao's scenario. There is Sun Jian, though. I've been told Cao Cao has been seen under He Jin, yet Liu Bei was seen somewhere running around. I've got to hunt that young chap down!

And yes I lost that mission due to all the officers bugging me and stuggling to take the last base in time.
    Yeah, Cao Cao starts as a He Jin forces officer.

I started the YT scenario with Cao Pi, joined He Jin, then Zhang Liao, friend, suggested I rebel, so I do, win battle, become Ruler.

Screwed up. I had about 2,000 income and 4,000 in expenses. I stepped down and joined Sun Jian.

Then i defectd to YT , and stayed with them. Completed in 8:36. LONG time, but fun.

I love how each character has a trophy just by using a winning a battle with them.
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

what happens to your character after you beat empire mode? does his stats and level and stuff go back to where it started?

I can't believe I've just got married to Xu Huang, well my character Lady Wu did! I was kinda hoping she'd marry Sun Jian but it wasn't meant to be. He brings me gifts every so often, it's so surreal. I've noticed a typo in a conversation between Lady Wu & Xu Huang. Xu Huang was talking and was sayin "I beg you forgiveness" but it actually read "I bet you for forgiveness", tutt tutt!

Still playing the Yellow Turban Rebellion and now serving under Sun Jian, I've been asked to defect a couple of times but refused. There's so much to do!

So how many have created and used your own custom characters or have you stuck with the roster of characters?

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

I've used my custom characters not that roster given.

Quote Originally Posted by mph1794 View Post
    what happens to your character after you beat empire mode? does his stats and level and stuff go back to where it started?
    Stats and level yes, weapons and horses possibly. Theres is a bonus menu in the starting screen that decides a few things.

Thread Information