Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lu Xun

Default Lu Xun

I think Lu Xun is awesome in DW6. In DW4 he's not very good. Sure, Lu Xun isn't good at low renbu, but when you have him at infinite renbu, he's a killing machine. I don't have many games in the DW series, so I want to know what you think!

i think they did a better job with him in dw6 because for the empire games he was so weak

Pre-DW6, I didnt really like him...and DW6 and onwards, I still dont really like him all that much...his moveset I just dont really like at all, I tried to like at least some aspect of it, but I just cant, I just really dont like his moveset, and well...I guess the only thing that I could say I like about him is his design, before DW6, it wasnt really all that exciting, but when it came to DW6, I was quite surprised at how nice his costume was but thats pretty much all I like about him

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    Pre-DW6, I didnt really like him...and DW6 and onwards, I still dont really like him all that much...his moveset I just dont really like at all, I tried to like at least some aspect of it, but I just cant, I just really dont like his moveset, and well...I guess the only thing that I could say I like about him is his design, before DW6, it wasnt really all that exciting, but when it came to DW6, I was quite surprised at how nice his costume was but thats pretty much all I like about him
    Try using his triangle attack (I don't know what it is on Xbox or PC) when you're capturing bases, and his standard attack when trying to kill officers (If you're not at infinite renbu use triangle to guard break). It really helps when he shoots blasts from his sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi everybody View Post
    Try using his triangle attack (I don't know what it is on Xbox or PC) when you're capturing bases, and his standard attack when trying to kill officers (If you're not at infinite renbu use triangle to guard break). It really helps when he shoots blasts from his sword.
    Tried many times, to try and be able to find a move of his that I might somewhat like, and be able to use, but still didnt like any bit of it...so im just not going to bother with him at all really...not really worth all that time (^.^)

I only thought he was all right with his two swords in all the other games, but he looked cool. Now, i think he looks kind of like a girl too much and he is not worth using anymore. Although, he might be really good with the renbu all the way up and i mean really good, but starting out battles with 1 renbu doesn't make me want to keep using him.

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 16-07-09 at 10:39 PM.

he is cool love his triangle power attacks and his design in Dw5

I think he looks so cool now! Before he looked meh, but now he looks really awesome. I also like his voice better than before =D.

i like his 4th costume in DW3XL, i always used his CCCT attack with his 4th weapon (dark element), i didnt really like him in 6 all that much, he really didnt stand out to me, i think he looks really cool but he always played it off like he wasnt straight, then again Zhou yu dosent sound it either and he has Xiao Qiao (both of their voices are better in Wo2)

Talking

Lu Xun is probaly my favourite and my other favs from DW6 are Cao pi, Liu bei ,Zhuge liang ,Zhen ji, Gan ning, Cao cAo and Sima yi
    Last edited by 6003; 07-04-10 at 06:08 AM.

Thread Information