View Poll Results: Which weapon do you like more?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zhou Yu's Sword

7 35.00%
  • Zhou Yu's Rod

13 65.00%

Thread: Zhou Yu's Weapon

Default Zhou Yu's Weapon

My favorite character in the DW Series is Zhou Yu. He is also the first character i ever played. Which weapon of Zhou Yu do you like more? The sword he has always had, or the newly added rod that Koei gave him? In my opinion, the rod is a better weapon for Zhou Yu but that doesn't mean i don't like the sword he used to have. The reason i like the rod more than the sword is because Zhou Yu has had the same moveset with the sword since DW2 and i think he needed a change. Plus, they have already given so many other characters a sword as their weapon, so the rod was most definately new to DW.

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 26-07-09 at 03:15 PM.

Just a quick move to the character specific section (^.^)

Anyway, I quite like Zhou Yu, I have since I think DW3, mainly due to his appearance and the elegant moveset that he has had throughout the series, and that really hasnt changed when it came to DW6, in which I still like him

As for the poll question, I quite like the sword, and I also quite like the rod that he uses in DW6, but due to it being slightly more unique, I voted for that one in the end (^.^)

I agree with your answer. I like both a lot but the rod is still more unique as you said God-Like Phoenix.

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 16-07-09 at 10:23 PM.

I think It's actually called a BoStaff, not a rod

I personally like Zhou Yu's Rod more because i have used both and the rod is more fun then the sword. Plus the rod is cooler and fits zhou yu more.

I liked the Sword I thought the detail on it was very good. I do like the moves he has in DW6 but the sword has my vote.

I think it was a change for the better, afterall he is wu's zhugeliang/sima yi.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

I like the rod more than the sword It's something out of the ordinary stuff ^^
    I'm Zhang Liao! Flee now, if you wish to live!

Tough choice! The Elder Sword is traditional, great moves, fitting of Zhou Yu quite well, but then Red Dusk (the rod) is cool, different and it has some great close combat and crowd clearing moves....
    I would have to say the rod.

I'd prefer his rod, it looks better on him and he seems to use it better than he did when he had the sword so I'd say the rod.

See the creative side of MichKat0.

Thread Information