Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch needed

Default Patch needed

Has anyone else noticed that the speeches for surprise attacks and delivering messages are all mixed up? The written words ae right, but for some reason when youre asked to deliver a message to a base, the sound says it's a surprise attack- when you do a surprise attack, the sound asks you to deliver a message to an officer- and when you are to deliver a message to an officer, it the sound file asks you to take a message to a base.
    I think they need to put an update on Xbox live desperately.

It really doesn't matter that much to me. Like AT ALL. The game itself is still really good in general.

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 17-07-09 at 11:55 PM.

Only just learnt HOW to do a suprise attack (should read the book more I guess) Will see if the PS3 is the same tonight

What? Everything seems fine to me...

Everyone says everything right.
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

I think it is pretty funny when you suprise attack a base and the guard tells you to deliver a message when the text is all diffrent along with the ending glitch where gan ning becomes xiahou dun

kind of makes koei look a little sloppy

A patch is no doubt needed. There's so many attacks that don't work like many Strong Grapples (L1 + T) and horse attacks in the PS3 EU version. Also the Phantom Hand Imbue doesn't seem to work on many people.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    A patch is no doubt needed. There's so many attacks that don't work like many Strong Grapples (L1 + T) and horse attacks in the PS3 EU version. Also the Phantom Hand Imbue doesn't seem to work on many people.
    Thats odd is it only certain people you have used that have problems attacking from horses? because the people i have used so far have been fine on horses then again this problem might be exclusive to the ps3 version

Yes it seems to be exclusive to the PS3, most of these bugs seem to be. And the majority of who have horse issues are those who's triangle attack does not hit whilst mounted. Though there's a few character's who's first few square attacks miss.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    Yes it seems to be exclusive to the PS3, most of these bugs seem to be. And the majority of who have horse issues are those who's triangle attack does not hit whilst mounted. Though there's a few character's who's first few square attacks miss.
    I have the 360 version and it has bugs as well such as misplaced sound file and a ending glitch with gan ning so this bug of mounted attacks is more than likely the only ps3 exclusive

(i guess now i know that just because something is exclusive it doesnt mean its good)

Default Meng Huo and Zhou Tai

Meng Huo will only land the hit if the enemy is right at the end of his pillar thing, anyone close to him just lets it pass straight through them, also, Zhou Tai's force attack completely misses when he is on a horse

Thread Information