Thread: Mafia

Default Mafia

Okay, if you have no idea how this is played here is a site that explains well the basics and how the game is played. Link

If you still have questions post them here, but make sure you read the website above before asking. The game will include RP, you were to be sent on a tropical deserted island as a dream trip, the game starts there from there on, it's up to you.

This game hasn't started yet, we will start once there is a decent number of players, i'll be the host and decide de roles as well; starting phases, so obviously I won't play.

The roles that will be included are a secret, until that person dies and at endgame, i'll PM everyone roles before the game starts.

To sign up, simply post in this thread.

Signed up:
    entropy-cipher
    Shika
    Last edited by Ruka; 02-07-09 at 06:01 PM.

Yes. Yes I must play this.

Count me in too^^

I think it's safe to call this a failed attempt to try and bring some entertainment.

Also Entropy, about what we talked on msn of that idea you had. I doubt it would work or even worth suggest, this serves as an example, no?

I told you to threaten to ban people! XP

I dunno what to do. Honestly, maybe it's best to stick something in news asking people how THEY'D bring life to the forums?

If you want then go ahead and create a topic here in the Fun Area for suggestions and ideas of what others might want to do in the Fun Area, any kind of board game, some RP or ideas they might come with for some game.

~Closed~
    Last edited by Ruka; 04-07-09 at 11:26 PM.

Thread Information