Series Information

Title:
    D.Gray-man
    Type:
    TV Series, 103 episodes
    Year:
    Oct 3, 2006 to Sep 30, 2008
    Genre:
    Action, Adventure, Comedy, Demons, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Shounen, Supernatural

Summary:
    Akuma, monsters born from dead souls mistakenly recalled by their loved ones to the living world, are the weapons of the Millennium Earl, who is intent on the destruction of the world. Allen Walker has been cursed with an anti-Akuma weapon as his left arm and an eye that sees the former soul of the Akuma since his youth. He is also one of the few who contain "Innocence", a substance that allows him to kill Akuma and fight the Earl. With these powers, he joins the Black Priest Organization as an Exorcist and sets out with other Exorcists to stop the Earl's attempts to annihilate the human race.

It's a shame the anime had to stop due the mangaka having wrist problems, it had a lot of potential and was getting very interesting. A lot of mysteries went unsolved or unexplained because of it.

I liked it a lot, and I hope in the future to see its continuation.

Yeah i have to agree it's a great series, and it's really sad that Hoshino has some health issues currently but i hope she'll recover soon. And i hope she'll try to make the style more like before she started having problems (because the style in the manga seemed to have changed after that somewhat).

But at least the anime can probably do a comeback sooner or later, it just depends on when they get enough material (because currently it's only about enough for maybe 20 episodes or so i guess). And if it doesn't make a comeback, I'll be really sad and angry, but they really can't end the series before Lenalee gets her long beautiful hair back.

Yes, but hopefully with some of the ties loose and unexplained events the mangaka can get enough ideas and inspiration to make at least 100 more episodes.

I agree, she needs her long hair back and also stop being a crybaby.

I love D. Gray Man. I know the anime since it comes to germany
    In my galery i have some art works from Lavi and kanda

Shut it down

I have yet to see this anime but I heard it was good by many people. My friends even drew fanarts for this anime

Thread Information