Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Livening Up the Forum Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Ruka View Post

As for my idea, I always liked the backgrounds that every koei related has. Maybe having some quiz or trivia about them, within the members here. The prize would be background(s), of course.
    That could work It would also be fun.

I don't think its dying. Its just that apart from the DW6E there hasn't been a new game released or announced. So no-one is saying anything new because they feel they would be repeating things that others have already said.
    Last edited by little_zhurong; 10-07-09 at 03:33 PM.

Thats probably correct but thats going happen more times than not.

Quote Originally Posted by little_zhurong View Post
    That could work It would also be fun.
    I think it would, example for the Persona 3 FES background. There could be a series of questions about the game. Either the first (first three or anyone who finished it) would be awarded with the bg. It wouldn't be a official contest, rather one just for fun between us.

But to make it possible we would need one of the Admins to approve the idea and unlock the bg(s) to the winner(s) . ^^

I do agree with Outi and little_zhurong. The forum most active areas are the latest KOEI releases (no suprise there) but my favorite boards/topics aren't much active. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Ruka View Post
    I think it would, example for the Persona 3 FES background. There could be a series of questions about the game. Either the first (first three or anyone who finished it) would be awarded with the bg. It wouldn't be a official contest, rather one just for fun between us.

But to make it possible we would need one of the Admins to approve the idea and unlock the bg(s) to the winner(s) . ^^

I do agree with Outi and little_zhurong. The forum most active areas are the latest KOEI releases (no suprise there) but my favorite boards/topics aren't much active. =/
    Ok so how do we ask the admins to approve it? Do we email or hope that they see this? And maybe you could do it so that if you answer so many correctly you get so many backgrounds. Maybe you could one for the OW and SW if its a success?

I bet loads of people would answer the questions and if there forum attracted to it I bet it would really busy.
    Last edited by little_zhurong; 10-07-09 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by little_zhurong View Post
    Ok so how do we ask the admins to approve it? Do we email or hope that they see this? And maybe you could do it so that if you answer so many correctly you get so many backgrounds. Maybe you could one for the OW and SW if its a success?

I bet loads of people would answer the questions and if there forum attracted to it I bet it would really busy.
    Well, that was just an idea I can't promise it will happen, but wait until one sees and if they like the idea, they could made it true and yes, you could guess all.

If this happens...

I was thinking this could be done with the staff, we would work on the riddles for the games. As for answering. It would be best to PM me. Since i'm free of any work the next months and the rest of the staff are usually busy with their affairs.

Will you let us know if they agree or disagree. Please.

I believe that reassurance of the general idea of KOEI actually watching over this forum and taking in what fans are placing on it and then promotion ontop of that is enough to increase activity... I agree with most of the ideas prior to my post too.

You could always try to foster closer relations with your cousins across the bond in the United States. Right now both forums are struggling, but Koei co. is thriving compared to this forum. In order to avoid this forum getting sucked back into Koei co as a sub forum, everyone who is active here can also be, at least for a long enough period to get people interested, active there, as well as in KoeiWarriors. Right now most people don't really know about this forum, and if they do they certainly don't see a lot of activity. That's why if everyone here signed up and posted on other forums, while making posts referencing this site (overt advertising is a no-no at Koei) or having it inside of signatures you may be able to get enough people from there here to allow for an increase of activity.

Since Koei lacks an administrator in the official and practical senses, the idea of an administrator from another Koei forum who is active may be enough to at least draw some interest. Koei corp has a group of active and well informed people who would make nice additions here if you let them know you exist, and you capture their interest.

to keep a forum active one must post up new topics it isnt that this site is "dead" but just lacking anything new we just have to keep trying even a small community can make somthing big
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Yeah but the problem is that no-one want to keep creating topics and it has to be appealing at least for a while... hmm what to do...?
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Thread Information