Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is TacticalRPG?

Default What is TacticalRPG?

TacticalRPG is the KOEI game community in Europe, focusing on KOEI published games, such as Disgaea, Persona 3, Makai Kingdom, Atelier Iris, Soul Nomad and etc.

Damn you internet! That site won't load for me.
    My brother has a few TacticalRPG games from Koei. I've never played them.

They're developed by Atlus, Nippon-ichi, etc. We're publishing them in Europe, such as Atelier Iris, Dragoneers' Aria, Soul Nomad, etc. They're all RPG games

I think one of the games my brother bought of one of these series came with the Soundtrack too. My brother wished that DW and SW games would come with theirs.

I like this kind of games.
    So far, I have FF Tactics (PSX & PSP), Disgaea (PSP), Saiyuki (from Koei, an old game now), FFT Advance (GBA, but it's a bit lame compared to FFT).
    Maybe I have more but I don't remember which one -_-

I like RPG-Tactics games as well, I have FF: Tactics (PSX) and Tactics Advance, Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis, Onimusha Tactics (All being GBA Games) and played Disgaea for PS2 that my cousin had, can't remember which one.

I might have played a few more but can't remember. By far the best in my opinion was FF Tactics the characters and storyline were very well detailed. it was actually this game that made me like this RPG-Tactics.

A Jolly, albeit Grey Country called England

I like the Tactical-RPG games as well, but I want to know why Persona 4 has gotten its hands by Square Enix and not KOEI itself, as well as Disgaea DS and Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure.

[Off-Topic: I am happy that P4 and the others have finally got an European date, but I'm going to be concerned on how they are going to handle them, since one of them contains controversional stuff that isn't found in most SE games.]

Someone should really update the site. Seriously, this looks out-of-date now and I don't want Sqaure Enix ruling the niche RPG plains. I'm really hoping it's not one of the MegaTen games or GUST or Nippon Ichi (please not that Prinny spin-off game).

Quote Originally Posted by Shaff View Post
    My brother wished that DW and SW games would come with theirs.
    Er, I think Dynasty Warriors had two TRPG games. It was blatantly called Dynasty Tactics (haha, very original title).
    The answer to the secret of life? Try Googling 42.
    I shall not rest and stop bugging KOEI UK, until they WILL translate Saihai no Yukue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sho-saka View Post
    =

Er, I think Dynasty Warriors had two TRPG games. It was blatantly called Dynasty Tactics (haha, very original title).
    I remember dynasty tactics! Never played them though.

Also, would romance of the three kingdom games be a tactical RPG?

The site tacticalrpg.com is going to be closed in february. Also, with informing their members about the shutdown, they told everyone of this site to get here as an alternative. That's how I got here =)

Welcome. We invited some of the tacticalrpg.com mods to join here so I hope we can create a good place for you.

Thread Information