4 12.50%
  • DW4

5 15.63%
  • DW5

6 18.75%
  • DW6

17 53.13%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Dynasty Warriors music?

Default Your favorite Dynasty Warriors music?

Mine would be DW3, I love the tracks like Arena, Wu Zhang's and He Fei Castles tracks. Mostly all of the songs I like, even the Nanman Campaigns! I really didn't look forward to that big level...

DW4's was great, but completely different really. Just like the color scheme being all darker.

DW5's I only really liked He Fei Castles theme, which I love. It felt out of place, I was not expecting a tune that fantastic. My least favorite OST from the series.

DW6, I loved Superior (tune that plays when Shu take Mt. Ding Jun), Oriental Rush from Xia Pi, A Great Giant (He Fei Castle) and 5 or so others.

Mine is DW4, I really like it. Sometimes I listen to it while playing SW, because I don't like SW tracks...

Mine is probably DW6, I really like all of the music from that (especially the music from Xu Chang Castle... Welcome to China, was it?). My least favourite was probably DW5, the music from that didn't really 'get' me like the others.

EDIT: Oh, and I must say I really like Lu Bu's theme's from most of the games, I would often fight him just to hear it
    Last edited by Zenelix; 22-01-09 at 04:17 PM.

My favourite Dynasty Warriors and without hesitancy 5.
    Not because it is the very last opus taken out on PlayStation2, but because it is that, that, to my taste, in most worked summer.
    Autrement this, of 3 television rather well, but this le since then during choice of possible freedom by it chain.

I love DW5's OST the most, but every DW's music is beautiful, in it's own way.
    The 5 is really energetic, and I like it ^^
    Last edited by HebiYaro; 22-01-09 at 05:28 PM.

@Zenelix: Lu Bu's theme is the one I look forward to the most, my favorite is his in 4. It makes the fight really exciting, and the opening with the drummers drumming to the beat was a cool addition. Not forgetting Zhou Yu's hair promoting scene lol. Such a show off!

@HebiYaro: Escape from Chi Bi's track was pretty energetic.

And the remix from DW3 are also great.
    DW3's is my 2nd fave, and then the 4's, but I would say, they're equal, I like both, the tunes from the 4's are different, more "zen" lol

Eve is such an awesome tune in 4. For those who don't know, it plays in DW4XL's Da Qiao's Legend. It's one of my favorites and one that even features in Warriors Orochi 2 in Sun Jian's, Cao Ren's and Katsuie Shibata's Dream Mode level.

Overall DW3 has to be my favourite as I like all of the tracks for it bar Wu Zhang Plains.

DW4 I wasn't to impressed with the music is this one and I only like Avenging battle and Eve from it apart from them didn't like the sound track.

DW5 was slightly better then DW4 but still nothing really got me in this one either.

DW6 now I like this soundtrack and finally some Wu Zhang Plains music I like and while it's pretty close between this one and DW3 I prefer the way the music was done for 3 overall as there were a few tracks here I didn't think worked with the stages like Xu Chang.

I'd say that DW5 had my favourite music. Followed by DW3
    DW6 was pretty good too.
    DW4 was my least favourite. It just wasn't as exciting as the others. Except for Wall of Fate which I love!

Thread Information