Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DW6E Marriages

Zhen Jin (CAW) : Ma Chao, Sun Jian, Zhou Da (CAW)
    Zhao Chan (CAW) : Xiahou Dun
    Jiang Wei (CAW) : Yue Ying
    Zhen Ji : Zhang He

Quai Dai (CAW) to Sun Shang Xiang
    Yon Lee (CAW) Yai Yai (CAW)

Also how do you marry as an officer (I've only ever married as a ruler)

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Crow View Post
    Quai Dai (CAW) to Sun Shang Xiang
    Yon Lee (CAW) Yai Yai (CAW)

Also how do you marry as an officer (I've only ever married as a ruler)
    Try to befriend the person you wish to marry by sending the person into missions with you, completing the person's missions, and just generally be best friends. Eventually you will be asked to make an oath, then a marriage.

But note you cannot marry a Ruler as an Officer, however you can marry an Officer as a Ruler.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 28-12-09 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    Try to befriend the person you wish to marry by sending the person into missions with you, completing the person's missions, and just generally be best friends. Eventually you will be asked to make an oath, then a marriage.

But note you cannot marry a Ruler as an Officer, however you can marry an Officer as a Ruler.
    Ah thanks. Yeah I wasnt sure if I should just keep doing missions or befriend them.

During the Chi Bi scenario, I played as Cao Pi. I married Zhen Ji but I stepped down without her. When I rejoined, I was asked to be married by created character, "Zhen Shi" who was supposed to be Zhen Ji's sister. I was asked by those peasants to rebel and I did, but I stepped down again and Sun Quan took my lands. I rebelled again and married my created general "Guo Nuwang" but after another step down, joined Cao Cao again. This time I stayed and married my CAW "Lady Bian" (Pi's mother) and this time I stuck with her. At the end, we cornered Sun Quan (who had Liu Bei in his team) at Jian Ye, and Cao Cao invited an attack. I rebelled without L. Bian and remarried Zhen Ji when she asked me. I conquered all of Cao Cao and won.

I think that was the longest I've ever taken to do an Empire Mode and most marriages. At first, I never knew you could marry that much, but it must've been a very bad glitch or something/a very good glitch.

Also, you can marry a ruler as an officer, if they ask you or you constantly stay stuck to them. It happened when I was Yue Ying in "Land in Chaos" and the ruler was my created version of Pang Dé (without facial hair) and Pang Dé asked me to marry him. I did refuse because I was trying to marry Ling Tong who was in my friend's list.

But that still confirms that a ruler can ask a hand in marriage.

aren't a bunch of characters related i just realised how potentially messed up this game could get
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

I have married:
    Keiji Maeda(from SW) and Zhen Ji
    Ma Chao and Xiao Qiao
    Sun Wukong and Diao Chan

I have also made Oaths with many, many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbuu3 View Post
    aren't a bunch of characters related i just realised how potentially messed up this game could get
    Actually, if there blood relatives you cant marry them or have an oath with them.
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

Quote Originally Posted by Nevfx View Post
    Actually, if there blood relatives you cant marry them or have an oath with them.
    Yes you can.

Well, my friend told me that he got Sun Cé marrying SSX. I didn't believe him at first, and then he told me that Sun Cé oathed with Sun Quan, and, I'm not quite sure of his truthing but thats what he said.... that's what he said...

Thread Information