Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing characters

Thumbs down Missing characters

I am sure this issue has already been discussed a few times already, but I would like to discuss the subect some more. Personally I find it quite annoying that koei have decided to miss out certain characters in the latest installment of the Dynasty warriors series, Dynasty warriors 6 Empires. Zuo Ci - Missing, Jiang Wei - Missing and there is one more who is not a musou mode character but fought at the yellow turban rebellion in DW2, maybe 3, 4, 5 and 6, but definantly not in DW6E is __ ___ respond if you kno who I'm talking about. I'll give you a clue - He Jin, Cao Cao, Sun Jian, Liu Bei, Huangfu song, Liu Yan, Zhu Jun and __ ___. He isn't very dominant or important but if you find him on DW6E I apologise. Anyway, post any characters that I have missed out and I'll write back soon.

im guessing ur talking about Lu Zhi, i think so anyway, I havent found him in the game at all either lots of characters have gone missing.

Yes the characters are missing DW6E goes someway to repairing the damage though with the CAW, thankfully you are able to recreate these characters granted its not the same but its the best we'll get for a while. I already have a thread with everyone able to share their CAW's.

I created the thread so that i could see how other people made the missing characters. Zuo Ci, Pang De, Zhu Rong, Da Qiao, Xing Cai have gone in this game.

Thumbs up Missing characters

Yeah that's him, u know I completely forgot about Pang De, I mean I know I only wrote Zuo Ci and Jiang Wei, but in the back of my mind there was Zhu Rong, Da Qiao and Xing Cai. But Pang De... were any of them in DW6, I can't remember, U seem to know loads about dw, can I add u? someone who i can actually discuss the game with who knows what they're saying lol.

Sadly nobody here knows or could tell you why those characters were removed. Though we know KOEI like to take things out and them put them back in again, from past titles.

And regarding adding character choices, Koei has always given us newcomers whom did not make it on most peoples lists. The newly revealed characters tend to always be people the majority know little of or expect.

hmm it seems that by removing some of these characters they have limited battle options. eg they cant do jie ting or tian shui without jiang wei, they couldnt do nanman campaign in no. 6 without meng huo either. some characters were irrelevant like zuo ci and xing cai but were nice additions anyway.

Hopefully they'll bring some of them back that are key to the story in the next games.

Default Missing Characters

I agree, In empires series, it's acceptable to screw up the stories as there are no proper battles like Hu Lao Gate and He Fei, but in DW6 (NORMAL) They really screwed up, SEVENTEEN MUSOU CHARACTERS! How cheap is that! That lead to a screw up in the story. Another thing is the new weapons - What's ur opinion because I think that Dian Wei should have kept his war axe and Xiahou Dun his Scimitar etc. However the new weapons are beginning to grow on me. Strangely, they changed some weapons back, eg. Taischi Ci - Dual Rods, Zhang He - Dual Claws etc. One more thing, I know Jiang Wei was Pivotal but was Pang De important? I seem to remember he had something important to do at He Fei or Chi Bi, maybe I'm wrong... WB

Default Zuo Ci

Can one of you remind me, who is Zuo Ci? He is relevant to Cao Cao at some point in one game, I think it's at Wu Zhang Plains, is he like his dad or teacher or something? thnx

Pang De was just one of Ma Chao's friends the two parts ways and pang de joions wei whilst ma chao joins shu, idont remember if pang de plays an important role in many battles. I seem to remember him at fan castle but im not so sure there.

Zuo Ci was just a sorcerer that came to cao cao for a banquet and mocked hima nd foretold his death after that he disappear and is never seen again. As for battles i dont think he actually participates in any of.

wow, i cant remember which dw had zuo ci in it

Quote Originally Posted by BEHEMOTH View Post
    wow, i cant remember which dw had zuo ci in it
    it was just no.5

Thread Information