Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing characters

Yeah but he was liu bei's 3rd strategist and also he appears in Warriors Orochi 1 and 2 also he in my opinion was 1 of the strongest characters ^^

Angry Weapons and all

I agree with little dragon but its not just characters DW 6 ruined it brang loads of bad weapons like Xiahou Dun's and Dian Wei's.

I have to agree that DW6 is probably my least favourite of the series purely because Koei decided to remove several characters even though the disc has far more space on it now then the PS2 DVD's, and also because of the cloning of characters. I am glad that DW6 empires changed characters like Ma Chao, Taishi Ci and Zhange He, but others still remain as simply clones.

Lu Meng - Guan Ping: Both have the same weapon animations
    Huang Gai - Wei Yan - Xu Zhu: Same hammer moves
    Zhou Tai - Xiahou Yuan - Huang Zhong - Same heavy scimitar stances with slight variations on the renbu moves.

This is annoying and I admit I did enjoy DW6 even with the tiny number of Musou modes, but unless DW7 gets back to form then I will skip DW until it does.

Zuo Ci used the Cursed Deck for a wepeon...I really liked using him mostly his weapon lol...and Da Qiao was important to the story line she is Sun Ce's wife...when I found she was taken out in DW6 i was about to not play it any more Da Qiao and Diao Chan were my most favorites....not to long ago I started thinking why don't they make a download able patch with some of the characters that were taken out....also with the new wepeons I have to say yeah some were really good changes and a few were not so good like Zhen Ji is a clone of Diao Chan and still is DW6E i liked the flute better while i did like the Dual Nails or Dual Claws can't remember which
    Last edited by redotter2; 28-07-09 at 08:07 PM.

i am really disappointed that koei took out some characters, changed the moveset to the renbu system, made cloned movesets for people, and didn't give many characters a musou mode, but DW6 would not be my least favorite. It's mainly because DW6 was a change for the DW's series. Sure Koei still could have done better, but at least they tried to change some aspects of the game.

In my opinion, DW5 is the worst DW's game. From DW2-DW5, it was the same game for the most part, except for a couple new characters each game, a little bit of better graphics, and occasionally some new clothes for each character. I really wish that Koei would have changed the game a little earlier. They should have probably changed at DW5 if they didn't want to lose some fans like they did.

But, yeah i don't think DW6 was the worst one.

What i still cannot understand is why koei didnt make DW6 have collectable items, have the old weapon system and the abillity to make your own combos instead of alternating between two seperate combos the whole game trough.

DW6 could have been one of the best games ever, but turned out one of the worst because of this mistake.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

Eh, I guess the critism of many people and media forced a change.

As for missing weapons, I would be more interested in more characters returning/new. The reason is simple, Zhang Liao is has Pang De's weapons and so on. I would imagine the cursed deck to be rather powerful thanks to many charges being rather wide ranging.

i still want the old fighting system back, i could care less about xing cai, i never liked her.

But i still want Jiang Wei, Pang De, Zuo Ci, and Zhu Rong.

I hate how they gave wei yan the same move set as dong zhuo and stuff. His double-bladed spear was definately one of the best weapons.

But still in my opinion, DW6 still isn't the worst game they have made in the DW series, but they could have done much better.

Zuo Ci was brilliant, I had loads of fun playing as him in DW5. I really, really like DW6 and for me it was one of the best despite the lack of musou modes and all the rest but for me the fifth one is the best because it was just full of content and every character had their own Musou mode although I prefer the skill trees and the ability to swim/climb etc. in DW6. BRING BACK ZUO CI!

he had the cursed deck for a weapon him and Da Qiao were my most used characters i was very upset they were taken out in DW6 and not brought back in DW6E i was thinking Da Qiao would be back because like her sister she is important supporting role to a male character

Thread Information