Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Missing characters

Everyone says about how Zhen Ji needs her flute back, I don't think so. The whip suits her personality better. Don't get me wrong I loved Zhen Ji throughout the series but I thought that the whip was more her, maybe a new weapon for her is needed like a hidden blade.

The one thing that I would like to see is the rulers made non-generic.

if they had movesets for those that were taken out they would need more lvls.
    tong gate, jie ting and xu ru koa (correct if wrong) may of been put in the ps2 version however jiang wei's story would of been gd cause at wu zhang he could become commander and the fact that he was with wei at the start

Next game they need to put more characters in, and put the option of the old movesets/weapons if not on the characters themselves, in edit mode. for example I was really quite fond of Dian wei's axe, Sun shiang Xiang's Clackrams and Lu bu's Halberd, but bang they weren't there, gutted.
    They really screwed up in removing the characters and movesets, I was really pissed off that everyone with a unique weapon had been given a generic pike thing in dw6 they managed to get some of them back for dw6empires BUT THEN!!!!! THEY RUINED IT MORE!!! They gave Ma Chao a FRIGGING SWORD!! ¬.¬ I mean he's a renowned spearman, not greatswordsman, especially cause bigass greatswords like that DIDN'T EVEN EXIST and are completely impractical XD
    I WEILD MY SPEAR IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE, no wait damn now it's randomly a sword after 5 games ¬.¬

Thread Information