Thread: Left 4 Dead

Post Left 4 Dead

One of My Best xbox 360 Zombie Games Ever

yeah i wish it was longer though, but still a really fun game.

Ive only played this game for a little bit, when over at a friends, he had it on his computer, so I was playing it on that, it was actually quite fun...I wasnt all the best, seeing how I dont usually use a computer for gaming (^.^) but I went alright, those damn Boomers became annoying though >.<

I've seen my brother play it once. Watching those zombies run at fast speed and jump terrifying heights and rush at him in a corner was hilarious.

Isn't there a second one coming? I think I heard...

yeah there is, its kind of a stupid idea though, i mean the first left 4 dead hasn't even been out for a year. Its like they are not even giving their first game a chance.

They should have just given some DLC right now instead of hurrying to a sequal.

i Like Francis He is KooL

L4D is getting some new DLC on the PC and Xbox called "Crash Course", set between no mercy and death toll, so I imagine your helicopter crashes and you have to fight to the road at the beginning of death toll. Its free for PC, but you have to pay on XBL.

I personally have no problem with the sequel being out in just over a year. With the first game I got my moneys worth easily with the many hours I have clocked in with it. And really some fresh new official campaigns will be good, along with those new weapons

The best zombie game, apart from the Resident Evil series, I have ever played. I feel sorry for the ps3 owner, L4D is a good game. Atleast they can play it on the PC.

I was thinking about getting this for PC but I'm not a big fan of multiplayer achievements.

Thread Information