Thread: PSN Signing out?

Default PSN Signing out?

Hi all,

I just picked up DW6:E on PS3 (my first DW game, so I'm late to the party), after playing a bit of DW6 at a friends house.

Despite a a couple of hours figuring out what's going on and who's who and why am I doing this? I'm having a blast!

But for some reason when playing (and only when playing this game) I'll get a "An error occurred, you have been signed out of PSN" message. I was wondering if anybody else was having this problem?

Thanks

It's nothing to do with the game, but your connection. Your signal is probably too weak. You have wireless yes? And your computer is near the connection I gather? And it depends if they are old walls in your house as well, the signal suffers a bit getting through, especially if your Internet is upstairs and a laptop downstairs.

Welcome to KOEI Forums!

The wireless is fine, no other games sign me out. I've been using the PS3 and 2 laptops flawlessly for about a year and a half.

It's not a big deal since it's not an online game, but I just wondered if anybody had similar problems.

I had a great deal of problems with Street Fighter IV a while ago, and like in your situation other games weren't giving me the same trouble. I ended up changing the DNS on the PS3's Network settings and that certainly helped. I'll try and dig out what I changed it to again.

Thread Information