Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KOEI Europe Release Dates

Default KOEI Europe Release Dates

Any question 'bout the release dates, feel free to ask here :3

I think Koei should delay Strikeforce. Too little time to play Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2!

Looking forward to both of them!

Default Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12

Any ideas on when Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 for PS3 is coming or might be coming?

Personally I'm only looking forward to Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires, I'm really going to go ahead and put strikeforce down; besides I don't have a PSP to play it on, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 can't be that far off the first and Monster Racers... Hmm.
    I hope I'm not let down with Empires, I'm expecting ALOT.

Eb has Strikeforce coming out in May in Australia, so at least I have sometime to play the 7 odd games I want coming out in the next 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    I think Koei should delay Strikeforce. Too little time to play Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2!

Looking forward to both of them!
    delay strike force? it has been too long coming out already as far as i am concerened plus if the first dynasty warriors gundam is anything to go buy strikeforce will be vastly superior

-_- so what is it? this time koei decided to delay Strikeforce for Gundam 2, well I prefer Gundam 2 to Strikeforce anyway and maybe Koei is scared that Strikeforce won't be that good (DW6's bad effect lol) so they prefer to sell first a sure valor (Gundam!)
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Nah, it was just me joking around since I'm eager to buy both of them. I dislike not fully completing a game and jumping to the next. Though at least they are on seperate consoles.

Sorry I edited the first post. Strikeforce will be out before Summer, 2009. :3
    Last edited by Leady FF ^^; 07-02-09 at 12:31 PM. Reason: (is not really a summer release date)

A Jolly, albeit Grey Country called England

; __ ;

Any chance that Saihai no Yukue will ever see waiting for my DS to play soon, Chin? Or is it doomed to be forever lost in Japan forever and that I shall never know about Saihai!Mitsunari's adventures? Because I love playing adventure games and that this game deserves to be in competition with the Ace Attorney series...
    The answer to the secret of life? Try Googling 42.
    I shall not rest and stop bugging KOEI UK, until they WILL translate Saihai no Yukue.

Thread Information