Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: KOEI Europe Release Dates

Hi Sho-saka, there's no news of it yet to be released in English. Sorry I can't help >.<

is there going to be any games for ps2?

I doubt any more games will be realeased for ps2 because the majority are upgrading from one to another =]

And Looking foward to DW6 Empires I'm hoping for a great game because it has a lot to live up to i hope that they havent just upgraded the characters attires and there are modes that havent been seen yet

There is one from NIS >> Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of the Metafalica

That's for PS2 haha.

As for the Warriors, I don't think we'll bring the PS2 ones to Europe now, cause we're more to the next gen titles nowdays :3

I cannot wait for DW6 Empires. I should come out tommorow, why was it delayed to begin with, wasn't it supposed to be March?
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

Quote Originally Posted by Insp. Chin View Post
    There is one from NIS >> Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of the Metafalica

That's for PS2 haha.

As for the Warriors, I don't think we'll bring the PS2 ones to Europe now, cause we're more to the next gen titles nowdays :3
    So I don't have to wait for the Euro version of Devil Summoner 2 ? I mean you edit the first one here and Persona 3.

I was always hoped someone bring this game here even in english but I only see Koei for this.

There is a small chance or I have to import the US version and not wasting my time to wait for nothing ?

And for Devil Survivor on DS and Persona 1 on PSP are you on the case or not since they already relased in USA.

More simply are you interested about the Shin Megami Tensei series or it's over (because Square Enix edit Persona 4 in Europe not Koei) ?

I can import all of these games from US but I prefer Euro version. Hard time to live in Europe huh

Quote Originally Posted by Shindo View Post
    So I don't have to wait for the Euro version of Devil Summoner 2 ? I mean you edit the first one here and Persona 3.

I was always hoped someone bring this game here even in english but I only see Koei for this.
    No offense but I really liked it better when Ghostlight used to release SMT games. Digital Devil Saga had a heck of a collector's edition.
    Persona 3 got a lame PAL release, what with no subtitles for anime cutscenes (not everyone in Europe speaks English) and no soundtrack/artbook that were in the USA version >_>
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

That's right ramza Digital Devil Saga 2 had nice collector with the news black cover with Serph and the OST.

And for Persona 3 Koei didn't bring us the collector with the artbook and the OST, just a normal version (Square Enix did it with Persona 4).

But I don't know what happend with Ghostlight... Are they publishing new games this time ?

Anyway that's not the problem, I don't care who will bring the SMT games here, I just want them that's all ^^

I'm actually playing Devil Summoner 2 at this very moment and it's a really good game. I don't think it'll be getting a European release to be honest.

Also considering Koei only picked up the Wii version of Sakura Wars and not the PS2 version aswell I think they've finished with the PS2 now IMO.

As for Ghostlight (there a division of Midas Interactive) there next game is Agarest: Generations of War on the PS3. I don't know much about other then it's a SRPG and you can collect ecchi CG throughout the game depending on the choices you make in the game. Oh! it's developed by Idea Factory aswell.

Yeah I saw just now the Ghostlight website and their plans for Agarest realase in Europe.

It's good to see that, Ghostlight is the last company in Europe who bring us hardcore RPG like SMT or Shadow Hearts, or Agarest.

I will buy a PS3 soon so I buy Agarest too, RPG fan in Europe have to help Ghostlight.

Thread Information