Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KOEI Europe Release Dates

Also considering Koei only picked up the Wii version of Sakura Wars and not the PS2 version aswell I think they've finished with the PS2 now IMO.
    Actually Sakura Wars will be released in Europe by NIS. Tecmo Koei is only acting as distributor for their games in the UK and certain territories in Europe. We are not the publisher of NIS games.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well hopefully Devil Summoner 2 will come over then as it's a excellent game. Infact I prefer it to Persona 3/4 to be honest as the dungeons are much enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by landlock View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well hopefully Devil Summoner 2 will come over then as it's a excellent game. Infact I prefer it to Persona 3/4 to be honest as the dungeons are much enjoyable.
    Leady FF says before that Koei Europe doesn't want to bring Devil Summoner 2 here I think, so better for everyone to import the US version and not waiting (collector with the Raiho plushie is very good).

Koei Europe and RPG it's not a good story this time, ok they brig us Mana Khemia which is a crap and poor game for an RPG...

We didn't bring Mana Khemia to Europe that was NIS. We just distribute that title in the UK and some other parts of Europe on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shindo View Post
    Koei Europe and RPG it's not a good story this time, ok they brig us Mana Khemia which is a crap and poor game for an RPG...
    That's just your opinion. There are many like me who love it and find it as one of the best RPG's that exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    We didn't bring Mana Khemia to Europe that was NIS. We just distribute that title in the UK and some other parts of Europe on their behalf.
    But still Leady, if you guys hadn't helped NIS with that, that game would probably never have come to europe at all (since NISA doesn't seem like very nice people, well at least when i comes to europe at least since they don't seem to want to release Mana Khemia 2, and are mean and just releasing Disgaea 2 PSP as a digital only game). Well anyways even if you guys don't want to say that it's thanks to you guys, many people like me will still see it as it was thanks to you that we got the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ManaAlchemist View Post
    That's just your opinion. There are many like me who love it and find it as one of the best RPG's that exist.
    Mana Khemia one of the best RPG that exist ? Ha ha ha are you kidding ? It's a joke right ?

But that's true you have your opinion and even it's funny I respect it, but personnaly I don't like this game, try Persona 4 you will see what's one of the best RPG that exist in this galaxy

It's a big problem for us fan of RPG's because editors like Atlus or Nippon Ichi don'y have european subsidiary so every time we are here like stupid people who waits for nothing sometimes.

I'm thinking about import every RPG that comes to USA and stop waiting like an idiot for european realase.
    Last edited by Shindo; 07-09-09 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shindo View Post
    I'm thinking about import every RPG that comes to USA and stop waiting like an idiot for european realase.
    Yeah, that's definitely the best solution since not only few games make it to the US, but some do get released in the States, and then are never released in Europe (Suikoden III and Tales of the Abyss to name a couple)
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

I think I do it for Persona PSP, Devil Survivor or Devil Summoner 4, too bad but in Europe we are always screwed with the RPG.

The big problem is the 360 because most of the US and japanese RPG (euh not even most but all) the RPG are not free zone, I think about Operation Darkness realase in USA and Japan but not in Europe, thanks Atlus to your fuc..... and stupid free zoning which is useless.

But the good thing Ramza that's today a lot of RPG come to USA, more than before.

Leady FF: if you read this please juste tell my what's the point of free zoning US ou japanese games ? They don't want us in Europe touch them or what ? ^^

What's free zoning? Do you mean why release XboX 360 games that aren't multi-region? I'm not sure on that but I imagine that maybe the development teams/publishers are still looking for profitable offers from Europe so they don't want too many people importing?

Yeah sorry I m talking about region free ^^

But LaedyFF what's the point if the game never come to Europe ? Like Operation Darkness which is not region free in Japan and in USA, for sure OD will never come to Europe so I don't understand that. Gundam Operation Troy it's the same, only realased in Japan but not region free.

I thought since you work for Koei you can give me a hint or something about that.

Thread Information