View Poll Results: Who do you think is the coolest out of the three brothers?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Diablo

6 75.00%
  • Mephisto

2 25.00%
  • Baal

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablo 2

Default Diablo 2

Diablo 2 rocked u got to go to the secret cow level and in hell mode fight the uber monsters by finding the three keys it was awesome!

I think Diablo is the coolest, look and attacks. In the game when you fight mephisto, you see no difference between him and Andy or Duriel, he just looks like a regular boss, not a great lord from Hell. And Baal, well... I don't like him, too many tentacles and just hate his ice wave.

btw I don't agree when you say that "Diablo 2 rocked" because it still rocks !

(and the patch 1.13 will be release "soon", maybe it will help us to wait till Diablo III)

Mephisto always hit me as the scariest of the 3 evils, and he was always the guy i MFed on

did any of u peeps hear about how to tell baal's real form when he makes clones of him self??

the real baal's name is slightly to the left of where it says demon (i think) under his name

and i agree with shika his ice wave really annoys me too

the real BAAL has BAAL slightly askew from Demon, but whichever way you look at it its till different.

did you know the reason they did that was to prevent duping?

the "boss" characters use the same variation of code as unique weapons (in hex) the reason that they made that small change is so that it would not treat Baal as a duped figure and automatically kill him

ya

I HATE THE 2nd ACT!!!

I don't know which act I hate more : 2nd or 3rd. Because the 2nd may be annoying for casters, and in the 3rd I'm often lost between jungle and swamp, it's too wide >.<

btw does anyone has some tips to kill Baal with a bowazon ? Mine is lv.90 and I'm rarely struck against monsters I can't kill easily, the only one is Baal, it always needs a lot of potions and a looong time :/ So I MF on Mephisto and Diablo but I would like to kill Baal too sometimes (it would be so much easier without his ice waves)

And I believe that everyone knows the difference between Baal and his clone lol But imo it's safer to kill the clone first since he's weaker, but still can badly hurt you :/

nup neva liked amazon
    only assasin and barbarian

just get a hero editor u get practilly invincible!

lol my 2 Amazons are my only characters who finished Hell, I'm stuck with my sorceresses and my trapsin, and I'm making a necro but he will probably have some difficulties against magic immunity. And I don't see the point of using hero editor, there's no fun anymore with it :/

u get to find nice items and otha ****

Thread Information