View Poll Results: youre fav character out of the sun family?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sun Ce

13 39.39%
  • Sun Quan

4 12.12%
  • Sun Jian

11 33.33%
  • Sun Shang Xiang

5 15.15%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youre favourite character of the sun family

Post Youre favourite character of the sun family

sun ce he rocks especially in dw5 his weapon was the best out of em all!

Sun jian in dw3, he looked like a hunn wich was assam.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

i'd say sun ce without a doubt because i loved his tonfas throughout the series. I even liked his cloned spear moveset but i wish he still had his own moveset.

But now he's the only one left with that moveset, right? So that settles things

Overall I like them all except Quan, for some reason he just seems too 'meh' for me.

I like Sun Jian as a leader, a historical figure and a fighter. Lately he's been sort of a liability though. In WO I go through all the trouble of rescuing him and he stays behind to cover my escape (WTF) and in WO2 he's just useless. Not to mention I don't like his DW6 look (Super Saiyan with white hair?!)

SSX has always been one of my favorite female characters in DW, mostly because of her personality and middle length hair (costumes 3-4 in DW4, 4 in DW5). I also like archers so she gets points for her DW6 version.

Sun Ce is overall cool like his father, plus I like his DW6 incarnation as well as his previous ones, and his spear moveset is good in Strikeforce (R+Triangle spam, woohoo!!), so I'll just go with him.
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

That's so hard, will have to be Sun Jian I think, especially after DW6. He was a little bland up until then, then he was amazing. Quan is very close though.

Sun Quan, he's in my top 5 anyway. I just love his voice and serious personality. Sure Sun Ce really enjoys the battlefield and is lively, unique weapon, but Quan's always effected me since I started with the series.

For me it would most likely be Sun Jian from DW6 onwards, I like the wilder look about him (In fact I think all the leaders look better in DW6 especially Liu Bei, who now looks less of a plonker)

I would say Second for me would be Quan, Sun Ce is just too annoying for me, if I were his friend I would have chopped his ankles off so he could not run into trouble so damned often!

It's always been about Sun Jian for me. I love his character model from DW6/E/SF. He's always the first character I use in a Warriors game!

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

It'd have to be Sun Jian for me! Although his moveset in DW6 seems a little more dull, I think the fact that he started the empire for his family! That's got to score a few points! Sun Shang Xiang, in DW6 is excellent! Pity her bow doesn't fire downhill though! lol.

Sun Jian, especially in DW6.

Thread Information