View Poll Results: Do you think KOEI should make a pirate age RPG?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 55.56%
  • No

4 44.44%

Thread: Koei should make a pirate age RPG

Default Koei should make a pirate age RPG

there are medieval age rpgs, modern day RPGs futuristic RPGs but what about the pirate age you know shoot gun load gunpowder shoot again repeat steps or the navy or pirates it would be good if they make a pirate age RPG (renaissance) i choose yes!!!

Gan Ning, thats really all i have to say

as for the guns and suck play as Masamune Date in SW (not Wo2) or Magoichi, theyre both gun toting fold and it does make the game interesting

also, pirates use weapons like pikes and swords still, Gan Ning was based off of a generic pirate

Well the pirate age you're talking 1700's so the European powers would annihilate anything China or Japan had at the time.

Ya that 1 Thadius

but as in ships and canons and stf like that

So you want it to have European forces? Or be more historical fantasy with china and japan with the same kind of technology?

Thumbs down

no, i don't want

I hope DW7 will be like a Hack and Slash Action-Adventure game, similar like the game "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" !
    I want only two playable Characters. But a lot of different weapons and a lot of different movesets for these two playable characters, similar like in the games "God of War 2" and "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" !
    And I want a very good STORY with a lot of spectacular Story-Videos, like an Action-Adventure Story, similar like in the games "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" and "God of War 2" !
    And I want very good graphics, similar like in the game "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" and "God of War 3" !

+

and

I hope KOEI and TECMO make a spectacular "DYNASTY WARRIORS" movie , like the movie "300"
    And, I hope TECMO and KOEI make a spectacular "NINJA GAIDEN" movie , like the movie "Ninja Assassin"

[b]WHAT DO YOU THINK ?? [b]

Last edited by Andreas-andi; 06-10-09 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas-andi View Post
    I hope DW7 will be like a Hack and Slash Action-Adventure game, similar like the game "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" !
    I want only two playable Characters. But a lot of different weapons and a lot of different movesets for these two playable characters, similar like in the games "God of War 2" and "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" !
    And I want a very good STORY with a lot of spectacular Story-Videos, like an Action-Adventure Story, similar like in the games "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" and "God of War 2" !
    And I want very good graphics, similar like in the game "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" and "God of War 3" !

+

and

I hope KOEI and TECMO make a spectacular "DYNASTY WARRIORS" movie , like the movie "300"
    And, I hope TECMO and KOEI make a spectacular "NINJA GAIDEN" movie , like the movie "Ninja Assassin"

[b]WHAT DO YOU THINK ??

1 - that hasd nothing to do with anything, though those are some good ideas

2 - you forgot your / in {b]

Thread Information