View Poll Results: Do you play an instrument?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 58.82%
  • No

1 5.88%
  • No, but i want to

6 35.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you play an instrument?

Default Do you play an instrument?

yes i play trombone (Brass) it roks

No I dont but I would really love to... but I really dont think that I would have the patience to actually be bothered to learn (^.^) Some of the intrusments that I would really love to know how to play, would be the acoustic guitar, violin and the piano, you can get some of the best sounds out of those...and thats why I really like them

I thought that I saw another topic like this somewhere else...oh well, if someone finds it...just give me a yell...if not, im just going mad

i would like to learn to play an acoustic guitar too, but thats it. there are some really good songs you could learn on that. But, i agree with God-Like Phoenix, i definately don't have the patience to learn.

you should go and apply at first you think this instrument is so boring i will never get good at it but in the end you wont regret it!

Ive played the piano since age 12 but ive been playing on a baby piano when i was 3 sometimes aswell, and my mother used to hold a radio (no not of this age no, a old one without the hazardous radiation) on her belly when i was still in her womb playing classical music.

I never learned how to read music nor how to write it but ive composed over 500 individual tracks up till now. Of wich around 50 i can play on piano.

I used to be able to play alot of final fantasy music aswell but i forgot how to.
    Thats the downside of it, if i am busy with to many other compositions i forget those that arent my own/relevant.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

I played Piano, Drums, and Guitar...
    playing the drums is kinda hard though
    Thanks to Jiahe for the Sig!

I used to play violin when I was 6 but I gave up. However I got a guitar when I was 11 but one thing lead to another and I didn't start really learning how to play it until I was 13. I want to learn how to play Erhu and perhaps piano as well, it's not my top choice but it seems a useful thing to know

I want to learn the harmonica. ^^

I play the guitar from 7 years.

KOEI 1ST ITALIAN FAN !!!
    sorry for my bad english
    ID PSN: Xx--Nik--xX (per favore,ditemi che siete del forum koei quando inviate la richiesta d'amicizia )
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ''La vita è così difficile perché per risolvere i problemi si possono fare solo due scelte! agire o non agire!''

Zidane Tribal

I used to play percussion in middle school, but dropped it once I lost interest.
    All my life though, I've had a bit of a passion for piano/keyboards. Unfortunately, never did learn how to play like a pro or read sheet music. Plus a major surgery left my left hand kind of messed up. So these days, I just fool around on my Casio keyboard playing simple video game music. =)

Lovely sig by Sera
    My YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/SchwarzwindSin

Thread Information