Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: your favourtie SW game from the whole saga?

i would say 2xl couse of motochika and keiji's uncle (forgot his name lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos92 View Post
    i would say 2xl couse of motochika and keiji's uncle (forgot his name lol)
    Yeah, there are those extra playable characters: Motochika Chosokabe, Toshiie Maeda(thats the one you were thinking of (^.^) Katsuie Shibata, Kojiro Sasaki, and Gracia...alll who are pretty good in their own way

thanks lol and toshiie is just legendary, whilst motochika has a guitar

SW1, by far.
    Multiple endings, story mode for custom characters, awesome 2nd costumes (<3 bald Keiji) and castle levels are the main reasons.
    I don't really like having a limit of 20 levels to max your characters out, so SW1XL would probably become my new fav should I get it.

As for the one with the most characters...

SW2 has story mode for everyone
    SW2XL has 3 new entries and 1 "new veteran" (Yoshimoto wasn't in SW2) and only their story modes, though everyone else is still playable
    SW2E has lots of playable characters, but most are generic officers with generic weapons (sword, spear, naginata) and different skills and palettes.
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    SW1, by far.
    Multiple endings, story mode for custom characters, awesome 2nd costumes (<3 bald Keiji) and castle levels are the main reasons.
    I like you already.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

My choice is SW1. The game is hard enough, not like other titles. Those castle levels @_@ Oh, they annoyed me that much, but now I miss them, really There were even endings for created characters! Creating an officer was much fun, developing characteristics, completing challenges. And also Kunoichi is in SW1 ^^' Samurai Warriors 1 all the way!

in the end i bought sw2 purely because it has more characters. i have firstly started using kotaro fuma and i am finding the last mission hard, can someone give me tips cause its annoying

Quote Originally Posted by LDB15 View Post
    in the end i bought sw2 purely because it has more characters. i have firstly started using kotaro fuma and i am finding the last mission hard, can someone give me tips cause its annoying
    If a map is hard, train your char a bit in earlier missions / free mode.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

Samurai Warriors 1 has to be my all time favourite, although I really enjoy all the other Samurai Warriors games too.
    SW1 seemed more dangerous to me, loads of the characters die and all their deaths seemed significant.

Samurai Warriors/Xtreme Legends was really fun to play, but i think 2 was the better one, even more fun to be had!

Thread Information