Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bugs/Errors Report

Hi silly question but I added some old games to my games list that I own. They haven't shown up. (It says own one.) What am I doing wrong? I followed the instructions and everything. It’s not really important but I would like to know.

Did you rate the games as well?

Not sure cause I can do that in mine, can you let me know more details on how you adding the games and next, etc?

Thanks Feel no worries to ask it's our responsibility to make this site better.

Rate them?? Do you mean the survey form? Yes I filled that in.

You know to the left you have “edit my games” I have a choice of 5 games (PS3). Then you continue and it comes up with “most popular” click DW5 for example, then “I own this game for PS2” then there is a message that says are “you sure you want to add this game to your list” click yes, then fill in form and send it and nothing happens.

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by little_zhurong View Post
    You know to the left you have “edit my games” I have a choice of 5 games (PS3). Then you continue and it comes up with “most popular”
    Hmmm, what do you mean? i'm a little confused. If you press the Edit My Games you should go straight to the games list and not to happen what I bolded on your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by little_zhurong View Post
    then fill in form and send it and nothing happens.
    Hmm, which browser are you using? try using a different one from the one your using atm and see if that fixes the problem. I hope your problem is soon fixed. =)

Hi thank you Ruka yes I was using Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer works fine. I'm so sorry to troubled you.

I am still getting Email notifications for Friendship Requests but I had the option disable since I registered to the forum. Why is that?
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

The only reason I could think of is the bugs.

I'll compile a document to ask the dev team to take care on this stuffs in the next batch of updates, thanks for reporting.

How do I change the background of my profile? I tried it on both Internet Explorer and firefox and it doesn't seem too work.

I have the problem of my avatar sometimes taking a while to change to a new one, if i'm not mistaken i've also experienced the same with the background before. Try waiting a bit or logout and re-login.

Sorry if that doesn't work, unfortunately I can't help you more with that.

Go here: http://koei.co.uk/mykoei/editprofile/

It works fine for me. Remember when you want to update your avatar, please tick the box "Overwrite My Current Avatar with this preset" then UPDATE PROFILE (not UPDATE TOP FRIENDS)

Thread Information