Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Games you have regretted buying:

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Right now I'm regretting buying Atelier Rorona at the release a little, not because the game's bad or anything, but because the store i bought it from is now offering it cheaper and with the limited soundtrack CD.

    Kinda thinking about buying it again though since i really want that damn CD.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    588

    Default

    I kinda regret buying the US umd version of ZHP, the day it finally arrived it ended up on the EU psn store anyway. Same goes for Disgaea infinite, probably couldve avoided the constant loading pauses by having the psn version...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManaAlchemist View Post
    Right now I'm regretting buying Atelier Rorona at the release a little, not because the game's bad or anything, but because the store i bought it from is now offering it cheaper and with the limited soundtrack CD.

    Kinda thinking about buying it again though since i really want that damn CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrismZeo View Post
    I kinda regret buying the US umd version of ZHP, the day it finally arrived it ended up on the EU psn store anyway. Same goes for Disgaea infinite, probably couldve avoided the constant loading pauses by having the psn version...
    Its not that the two of you regret buying it
    Its just that you regret rushing in head first to get those games with out waiting
    Well i kinda did the same but...
    I'd Still say UMDs are better that Digital data
    But i guess they both have draw backs of thier own
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    25

    Talking

    DW7 I REGRET IT HAS STOLEN MY SOCIAL LIFE! XD

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke Dragoon View Post
    DW7 I REGRET IT HAS STOLEN MY SOCIAL LIFE! XD

    lol, stole mine too and with Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 on the way.....no social at all!

    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Strikeforce :S good concept but was a complete downgrade (gameplay wise) compared to the others in it's series

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Braid
    ....its okay but I just don't see why the game was so highly praised.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Pretty much on the day of release I bought King Kong for the PSP and paid full price... I have no idea why :/ Ended up trading it in the day after haha. That was a long time ago though, can't really think of anything recent!
    Last edited by StratocasterEv; 01-07-11 at 10:33 PM.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Myst: Masterpiece Edition is the only game I wish I had never brought.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    564

    Default

    DW 6

    7 and 5 were better. Still my favourite DW game is 5XL although i haven't played 7XL at all.

    Destiny mode was awesome.
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

    My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •