Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sengoku BASARA 3

Default Sengoku BASARA 3

Made by Capcom, the series continues... It'll be available for the PS3/Wii systems and will release in 2010 in Japan.

The site has been launched with amazing music:
    http://www.capcom.co.jp/basara3/main.html

The left is Ishida Mitsunari and the right is Ieyasu Tokugawa.

Anyone else going to get it? This could be my first since it's on the PS3 and region free.

Hell YES im going to get it!

I had devil kings (bleeeerghl)
    Then i had Sengoku basara 2. (nweee!)
    Then i had Sengoku basara 2 heroes (YWUUUUEEE!!!)
    Then i had Sengoku basara X (hmm!!!!)

And now i NEED Sengoku basara 3. (RWEEEEEHHH!!!)

(all elephant sounds of happy, except DK that was elephant sound of not so happy)
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

Great!
    Tokugawa looks less of a wimp than in SB1-2, hopefully he won't be kidnapped as often...
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

Both a Saika and Takeda flag have been spotted on the site, interesting. And I love the music, have been listening to it for hours now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    Great!
    Tokugawa looks less of a wimp than in SB1-2, hopefully he won't be kidnapped as often...
    Him being kidnapped was funny.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

I'm currently saving money for this. I wonder if the new Ieyasu will have a moveset as a boxeur (using only his fists) or some kind of "Hokuto Skinken" moveset (using legs too).
    I hope Capcom will include an english/japanese option, because i'm not very confident about a european porting, at least i'll have a way to understand what's going on. It will be perfect leaving the japanese VA with english subtitles.

Quote Originally Posted by seralpha View Post
    I'm currently saving money for this. I wonder if the new Ieyasu will have a moveset as a boxeur (using only his fists) or some kind of "Hokuto Skinken" moveset (using legs too).
    I hope Capcom will include an english/japanese option, because i'm not very confident about a european porting, at least i'll have a way to understand what's going on. It will be perfect leaving the japanese VA with english subtitles.

Exactly, best of both worlds and everyone can actually learn some japanese.

Something koei never seems to have understood, lets hope capcom will.

The interesting character designs of the Basara games sort of got me slightly interested in this game series...I dont really know all that much about it, well, the story and characters I know, but other than that not a whole lot (^.^)

I might keep an eye on this game, see if there's anything in there that might catch my fancy dont know if I would bother getting it though, but hey...you never know

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    The interesting character designs of the Basara games sort of got me slightly interested in this game series...I dont really know all that much about it, well, the story and characters I know, but other than that not a whole lot (^.^)

I might keep an eye on this game, see if there's anything in there that might catch my fancy dont know if I would bother getting it though, but hey...you never know
    You should know it is made with sexy and ossoms, making you able to look really manly while you pound (instead of the papercutting and merlin magic from the warrior games) rush, blast, smash, stampede, flatten, explode and catapult headbut everything into a hundred pieces with added soundeffects that make you go 'I ARE BEAST' irl.

That, is what basara is like.

The warrior games are more like 'yey, shinggg shingg woosh, pew pew pew, ping!'

Basara is more like 'SCREEEAAARGHHHH!!!! BLAM!!! CRASH!!! KAPLUNK!!'

New Ieyasu looks like Guan Ping His face really reminds me of him ^^"

Thread Information