Thread: Lost

Default Lost

This is my all time favorite TV Show. Season 5 is amazing. This season premieres in the UK on Sky1 on Sunday and if you have seen the previous seasons MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS IT. It was confusing, amazing and just AWESOME. It's been a long wait for this season and they didn't disappoint the fans. So watch it!

I used to be really into Lost. But when they started doing the whole time travel thing.. I lost (no pun intended) interest.

I watched the first two seasons, but the interest just vanished. I don't really know why, but don't care much since now I watch my dose of Heroes instead.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    I watched the first two seasons, but the interest just vanished. I don't really know why, but don't care much since now I watch my dose of Heroes instead.
    Blah, Heros is only getting lamer, while Lost is getting better. Heros was interesting at first, but now its just whatever, ill go watch X-Men instead.

Lost is my second favorite show on tv right now. Its so interestingly confusing, and so complex. I just hope the six get back to the Island or things will probably get worse im guessing.

Thread Information