Thread: weapons and levels

Unhappy weapons and levels

What is the fastest way to increase the weapons experiances ?
    Is there a certain orb/chi skill/level/weapon for that to happen ?

Also is there a way to level up faster ?

Thanks in advance

For leveling up weapons, the fastest way is to be using that weapon while leveling up, I think thats how it all works, but if you're at Lv.50, all you can do to level up weapons is just grind it out using the weapon that you want to level it. It can be tedious, and thats just why I dont bother with that any more (^.^)

For help with quicker leveling up of your character, on your weapons, put the "Deeds" ability on them, that will increase the amount of Deeds/Exp that you get per level, the difference isnt all that much, but it is quite helpful in the long run

Hope that helps at all.

Red face

Thank you so much

And there is a diffrence when equiping the ''deeds'' ability.
    In Chapter 4 ''Age of chaos'' I was used to gain 3500 EXP but with this ability i gained 7000 EXP after spending more than 5 min on this stage

As for the weapons EXP thanks for the tip i will try it.

Thanks again

but if you're at Lv.50, all you can do to level up weapons is just grind it out using the weapon that you want to level it. It can be tedious, and thats just why I dont bother with that any more (^.^)
    That's true. You almodt have to play with your secind weapon all the time between level 35 - 50 to get it in good shape.

Here's what I use. It's not a short method, but not too long either.
    Basically, play stage 1 (Bandit Trap) with a "Deeds" orb in your secondary weapon. Kill the guys in the snow field first so you complete the extra task, then go back to the second area and repeatedly kill enemies with your secondary weapon until you have 9700+ points.
    Beat the stage (300 points are awarded by defeating the Bandit Leader) and you'll get at least +20 for that weapon type.
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    That's true. You almodt have to play with your secind weapon all the time between level 35 - 50 to get it in good shape.
    Yep, that's pretty much it right there. I end up using the sub-weapon from level 1 - 50 so that it ends up in the 900+ range when my character reaches level 50. The only time I'll use the main weapon is on difficult bosses & beasts (assuming the main weapon works against them).

The main weapon will reach 1000 on its own whether you use it or not, I believe. I rarely used any of the cudgels after a few missions in Chapter 1 to get familiar with them, and they all ended up with 1000 for their main.

Thread Information