Thread: A little help please

Default A little help please

Good evening all,
    Ref; G1 Jockey, Can anyone please tell me how many players can use the game at anyone time.

1 to 4 / 1 to 8 ?
    The reason being is that i'm trying to put on an event to raise money for the recent Tsunami disaster in Asia. A race night with a difference.

I want to use the G1 Jockey game to hold a race night including betting on the horses as you would with a Normal race night using Horse racing footage.

I have sponsors for the evening pledging money already and i'm not sure how to go about it or if its feasible?

I need to link up 4 TVs using 4 Wii's and four games to race in the same game without the internet? if so how? There will be around 80 people attending so they will need to be able to see the Screens, a local electrical shop which hires out TVs is donating at least 4 large screen TVs for the use that night. the premises also has wireless internet capabilities.

Someone has told me you can network a race using the internet up to 8 horses in one race, is this possible?

Sorry for the long winded question , your help would be gratefully received.

Regards

Stuart

Hi Stuart.

Is it the Wii version you are using? The maximum number of players on G1 Jockey 2008 Wii is 2.

Unfortunately there is no network option on the game so the maximum that can play together is 2.

I hope your evening will be a big success. Let us know if you have anymore questions.

Hi Leady FF
    That's a real shame.

Do you know of any other System with a multi user Horse racing game?

Regards

Stuart

Hi, sorry, I'm not sure. I dont know too much about Horse Racing games other that G1 Jockey ^^

Thread Information