Thread: Ninja Gaiden 3 Wii u problems

Thumbs down Ninja Gaiden 3 Wii u problems

there is so many things wrong for this game and its not even funny. I'm going to make a list .

1 .if I'm playing as ryu how come the enemies are 10X stronger than you even with the levels ups?? you are a FREAKING ninja and they are moving more faster than you what gives?

2 . how come i can not get out of a grip of a enemy when he about to kill me why not add a "Quick counter attack" to get out of it ?

3. my health should refill for each KILL not when you 20 freaking people attacking you just to refill HALF!

4. some of the bad guys are just WAY over POWERED there FREAKING HUMANS! if they got cut off by the arms & legs they should die from BLOOD LOST!

5. why in the hell should wait for a CROW just to saved my game? and why do i have WAIT till saved to refill my HP??? WHY?? there is NO POINT FIX THIS CRAP PEOPLE! i WANT TO SAVE EVERYWHERE

6. had some heath PACKS

7. learn from BATMAN : AC! BETTER upgrade system! NG 3: the upgrade in this game is crap

8 . the monsters in this game is just awful please do not add them again! level 8 is awful .

9 . the bad guys (humans) should die easy , Ryu is a Ninja it should kill with 2 or 3 hits not 20!!!

10. this game needs to be re fixed A LOT! if NG 4 is made LEARN from the RE-Release game

11. No more robo spiders they are way over powered.

Ninja gaiden 4 needs : better heath system , easy upgrades , blood/gore/guts showing, 2 or 3 kills the bad guys , Refill to the max for each kills , SAVE everywhere , quick counter attack , better gfx & camera , better kills deaths , no checkpoints , NO MORE QTE this IS not SHENMUE!

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGrave View Post
    there is so many things wrong for this game and its not even funny. I'm going to make a list .

1 .if I'm playing as ryu how come the enemies are 10X stronger than you even with the levels ups?? you are a FREAKING ninja and they are moving more faster than you what gives?

2 . how come i can not get out of a grip of a enemy when he about to kill me why not add a "Quick counter attack" to get out of it ?

3. my health should refill for each KILL not when you 20 freaking people attacking you just to refill HALF!

4. some of the bad guys are just WAY over POWERED there FREAKING HUMANS! if they got cut off by the arms & legs they should die from BLOOD LOST!

5. why in the hell should wait for a CROW just to saved my game? and why do i have WAIT till saved to refill my HP??? WHY?? there is NO POINT FIX THIS CRAP PEOPLE! i WANT TO SAVE EVERYWHERE

6. had some heath PACKS

7. learn from BATMAN : AC! BETTER upgrade system! NG 3: the upgrade in this game is crap

8 . the monsters in this game is just awful please do not add them again! level 8 is awful .

9 . the bad guys (humans) should die easy , Ryu is a Ninja it should kill with 2 or 3 hits not 20!!!

10. this game needs to be re fixed A LOT! if NG 4 is made LEARN from the RE-Release game

11. No more robo spiders they are way over powered.

Ninja gaiden 4 needs : better heath system , easy upgrades , blood/gore/guts showing, 2 or 3 kills the bad guys , Refill to the max for each kills , SAVE everywhere , quick counter attack , better gfx & camera , better kills deaths , no checkpoints , NO MORE QTE this IS not SHENMUE!
    Excuse me,
    Yes?
    Can you tell me where i can find this man in the photo?
    I last saw him in the dimsum quarter?
    dimsum quarter?
    Yes i was just heading there follow me.
    Ok, thank you very much. *dairy noise*
    *checks diary*
    follows a nice looking punk
    random fight ah good times
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

lol , no more games with QTE only Shenmue can have QTE!

QTE doesn't work with Ninja Gaiden 3 , Resident evil 5 & 6

i give up on this game , i'll send it back to gamefly cause it all messed up . nothing was fix only blood & gore was fix . shame on team ninja on Ninja Gaiden 3 , In NG4 just have ryu wear a sunday dress in the game, with one hit out of nowhere kill with a 20 hit combo to kill a enemies with 1000 to kill to get to the other level.

Roflmao im glad i only preordered Ninja gaiden 2 Plus for Vita then,
    i dont want to be ripped off with DLC wich is the case for NG3 probably, pay content that should be in the game?
    no thank you, i did preorder NG2plus + DOA5plus but thats my last buy from tecmo cause of the DLC spoil and ripoff
    sounds like the gaming industry these days continues to go down the wrong path further and further.

Next time im sticking with JRpg genre only that is at least more worth the money spent...

btw what is the point on keeping a wii u now if Ninja Gaiden R.E coming to the ps3 & 360????

well i just got done playing this piece of crap demo its nothing different from the wii u version . why is Ninja Gaiden 2 is STILL better than 3 ? i got it for the vita STILL better than R.E version . this game is CRAP cover EXTRA CRAP all yall had to do is change the HP bar from Ninja Gaiden 2 onto this version . NOTHING IS FIX!!!!!! just cause its a demo its still crap of a game. Ninja Gaiden 3 is cancer that killed the series , congrats on killing it .
    i will not be playing this final version of this crap on my ps3

Ninja Gaiden 3 = daikatana
    Last edited by NinjaGrave; 13-03-13 at 06:08 AM.

I think ninja gaiden isn't for you then.

Play devil may cry or some other easier, slower hack and slash game.

Casuals are the only people that hate any NG game. (with exception of the original NG3 which was just bad as a NG game).

Everyone has they're own tastes and preferences
    though i wouldnt say DMC is slow but thats just me.
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Thread Information