Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you like to play as most?

Default Who do you like to play as most?

What characters do you love to play as most on the Samurai Warriors series of games?

I never really got into the first Samurai Warriors, so my favourite characters to play as have to be Magoichi and Hideyoshi on SW2. They just have the best move sets!

If Yukimura Sanada and Zhao Yun are selectable from the get-go in any Warriors games, then them. They will both be the ones I try to get the special weapons for first as well. So my answer is Yukimura. But really, it's hard to say since I get all the special weapons and maximize all the characters, even those I'm not really interested in because you get something worthy out of it.

And in response to yours, I'm not that much of a fan of Magoichi myself, but I like Hideyoshi in SW2 very much.

In SW1, I really liked the edit mode (even if it was a PITA sometimes), so I usually played as the people I made. Out of the main characters though, my favourite would be Goemon. His cannon was fun, plus you needed it to break through certain walls.

For SW2, my favourite was Ieyasu (they got rid of Goemon... ). Gotta love his charge moves, especially things like the laser and flamethrower...

I didnt know about SW1 at the time...so the first one I played was SW2, and the first character I played was Mitsunari...he, along with Magoichi, Sakon and Kanetsugu, took up most of my playing time...oh, Nagamasa also, those 5 are my favourite SW characters, and also the ones I play as the most

Quote Originally Posted by Zenelix View Post
    In SW1, I really liked the edit mode (even if it was a PITA sometimes), so I usually played as the people I made. Out of the main characters though, my favourite would be Goemon. His cannon was fun, plus you needed it to break through certain walls.

For SW2, my favourite was Ieyasu (they got rid of Goemon... ). Gotta love his charge moves, especially things like the laser and flamethrower...
    I never liked Goemon or Ieyasu. Sometimes I just think peoples weapons are plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaff View Post
    I never liked Goemon or Ieyasu. Sometimes I just think peoples weapons are plain stupid.
    They may be stupid... but that doesn't mean they aren't fun

Quote Originally Posted by Zenelix View Post
    They may be stupid... but that doesn't mean they aren't fun
    True, I guess. I've played as Ieyasu but I don't think I've ever played as Goemon.

Lol, when I first saw Ieyasu's weapon, a laughed so hard...it one of the most rediculous weapons that you will ever see...but then again, his moveset is quite useful at times, so its not all that bad ^^

Yeah, When I first saw him I thought him and the weapon both looked ridiculous.
    He's a good character though. I just don't like the weapon.

Hattori Hanzo always liked ninjas, his move set is pretty decent and I love his quotes and attitude where the other 3 ninja all annoy me.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

Thread Information