Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you like to play as most?

Nobunaga Oda to me, his moveset is pretty good for crowd clearing especially his C4, I drawn enemies closer then break their defenses and send them all flying. :P

Musashi Miyamoto and Kotaro Fuma would come next, I get along pretty well with these for guard break and with Slay (Demon) Element on their weapons for maximum damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    Nobunaga Oda to me, his moveset is pretty good for crowd clearing especially his C4, I drawn enemies closer then break their defenses and send them all flying. :P

Musashi Miyamoto and Kotaro Fuma would come next, I get along pretty well with these for guard break and with Slay (Demon) Element on their weapons for maximum damage.
    I can't stand Nobunaga's Musou, but Musashi and Kotaro have awesome looks and move sets.

Nobunaga's musou is just really for fleeing, catching fleeing units, or for the musou power-up that's exclusive to the Samurai Warriors series.

I personally would like to see a change, even if the change resembles another demonic attack.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    Nobunaga's musou is just really for fleeing, catching fleeing units, or for the musou power-up that's exclusive to the Samurai Warriors series.
    Yeah his lvl 3 Musou in SW2 turns the musou much more helpful, well not just Nobunaga but all the 3 characters I choose have some of the worst musou's of SW. I rarelly use Musou, Often use it to clear a crowd of enemies or escape from a dangerous situation. Nobunaga could use a better Musou in a future SW game.

Don't count on it though. Unless he gets another weapon that's. As Koei tend to cling onto attacks that have been in the past, and reuse. I know for a fact that they seem to switch a certain attack through a Zhao Yun/Yukimura Sanada cycle, which is the quick jabbing. So I think a weapon change will make this more likely for it to be removed and replaced.

Yeah well, DW6 weapons and looks changed a lot. So maybe SW3 is going to be very different.

I play as Oichi the most, in SW1 and SW2. Also, I liked Kunoichi in SW1 and Nene in SW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I play as Oichi the most, in SW1 and SW2. Also, I liked Kunoichi in SW1 and Nene in SW2.
    I don't like how Oichi's weapon looks, but it is actually pretty good.

Masamune Date of SW1

mines hideyoshi hes fast and col his voice is annoyin

Thread Information