Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you like to play as most?

Oichi most of the time, but I also enjoy playing as Okuni, Nö and Ina.

A Jolly, albeit Grey Country called England

Okuni probably, because she's hilarious, loves to flirt with the male SW characters and she has an umbrella as her main weapon. XD

Gracia is the runner up, due to the fact that she plays very differently than most of the SW characters and that she's a powerhouse at casting magic upon thousand of unlucky troops. XD

For the male counterpart, it's probably Sakon Shima, as I love his Elvis touch (XD) and his personality just rocks. The second would have to be Keiji, if his voice wasn't sounded like Michelangelo from TMNT, so the next bet would have to be Nagamasa, due to his blonde hair and how he acts like a knight in shining armour.
    The answer to the secret of life? Try Googling 42.
    I shall not rest and stop bugging KOEI UK, until they WILL translate Saihai no Yukue.

Tadakatsu obviously he has the best stats and movset his move set is extremly fun to use as well as being extremly effective

I like Musashi Miyamoto the most. He's easy to handle. His movements are nearly perfect. In Samurai Warriors 2 he's definitely the best character, cutting down every opponent in his way. There it's also very easy to get up the survival tower. Playing with him makes me sometimes feel like I'm indestructable XD

Ina, she's a killer Her moveset is excellent, and her special allow to chose an element for next attacks, it's perfect^^

end of time, looking into pillars of light

Hmmm....it's a tie between Toshiie, Kojiro, Mitsuhide, and Tadakatsu. All of them have their strengths and weaknesses, but they are all just awesome.

leyasu Tokugawa in SW2. Theres something about shooting cannon balls out of a spear that just makes me want to play him over and over again.

Musashi Miyamoto.
    He is an real slayer of his time, the charackter is absolutly amazing and has an interessting history. The Weapon Mastery and Vision is definitly the best looking weapon in SW.

But I´m also a very big fan from Masamune Date (look on my name, you see I´m a fan xD) He has an cool fightingstyle, i like his outfit and his history is also veeery interessting.

If I had to make an classment for the female characters on SW, it would be that one :
    No, Ginchiyo, Ina, Nene, Gracia, Oichi

I picked No first because I love her appearance, her character but I think her power lowed a bit on SW2 as well as her moveset (cut) but she is still my fav
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Well there're a lot of characters I love to use ^^'''''

For the moveset, I think those I play the most are probably >>

(For Girls) Nene (also Kunoichi's moveset (in SW1) even if she's harder to control sometimes), Gracia (her moveset are very special & unique ^^), Oichi (Her Cup&Ball move are original too), Ginchiyo (She's the strongest female character & a warrior indeed ^^), Ina (yeah her bow is super even if miss a bit of power sometimes), well I also like others girls moveset (Nouhime & Okuni, Okuni in last because her weird Musou)

(For Boys) Mitsunari (He has special & great moveset with his fan) Nagamasa (His moveset have a good style & he has an European weapon ) Kanetsugu (Unique moveset with magic charms attacks) Motochika (of course! with his cool weapon ) Mitsuhide, Sakon, Nobunaga & Kojiro, there're maybe others one, but I think I wrote characters I play the most XD

Thread Information