Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Discussion Thread

Did the other Empires games have Free Mode? I have all of them, but I don't remember.

...which shows how little this removal/noninclusion is going to dampen my enjoyment of the game. After all, you get Empires games for Empires Mode!

I didn't....I loved Free Mode....but all of them did except Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires.

I've calmed down now. Dont care, still cant wait to be a ronin, officer and ruler!
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

Quote Originally Posted by Zenelix View Post
    Did the other Empires games have Free Mode? I have all of them, but I don't remember.

...which shows how little this removal/noninclusion is going to dampen my enjoyment of the game. After all, you get Empires games for Empires Mode!
    In some topics DW empires is way different than ordinary DW
    Kill one man you`re a murderer...
    Kill two men you`re a killer....
    Kill ALL of them you`re a GOD
    Joseph stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Nevfx View Post
    I didn't....I loved Free Mode....but all of them did except Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires.

I've calmed down now. Dont care, still cant wait to be a ronin, officer and ruler!
    Nice. I too can't wait, I want to make my custom character and be a ronin or work for Yuan Shu!

My only worry is that the game might be too easy (a problem with the previous games... it's not fun if you win every time!). I'm probably gonna have to do it on chaos difficulty again... SW2E was great for that, as I had my custom (and lvl 1) army in one of the smaller unification wars on the highest difficulty. I've never appreciated my fellow officers as much as I did then!

Quote Originally Posted by Yurisatan View Post
    In some topics DW empires is way different than ordinary DW
    ...?

I'm going to make myself and then be a ronin...or just play as Shu, like I always do.

Oops my mistake i though you were questioning.
    Kill one man you`re a murderer...
    Kill two men you`re a killer....
    Kill ALL of them you`re a GOD
    Joseph stalin

Np mate, it's all good

On another note, this Officer Mode they're adding could be what I've been craving for ever since they made the first Empires game. I've never been one for being in command of everything, I've always wanted a DW game like RTK VIII where you play as one guy and kinda write your own story in the chaos... In a way, I want it to be like that mode in DW5XL where you play as a custom guy/girl and work for your force, except with the map and length of Empires. Hopefully this'll make my dreams come true.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm contradicting what I said before. Not everyone gets Empires games for Empires Mode! I'm getting it for Officer Mode!

I used to get it for Free Mode.

Now I get it for the CAW.

Hey All,

Anyone know what the battlefields will be like? i had one of the empires and found the maps really empty, compared to a full Dynasty Warriors map, which was really dissapointing. Be nice if you could have equal sized armies to those on the main game, so you could crack upto 1000 kills and more.

Also can you command officers ingame? and tell them to backup other officers?

Quote Originally Posted by DEADLY9996 View Post
    Hey All,

Anyone know what the battlefields will be like? i had one of the empires and found the maps really empty, compared to a full Dynasty Warriors map, which was really dissapointing. Be nice if you could have equal sized armies to those on the main game, so you could crack upto 1000 kills and more.

Also can you command officers ingame? and tell them to backup other officers?
    As far as I've seen in gameplay vids,you will be able to score 1000 KOs and more. But that's perhaps because of the mass of soldiers in the bases.

As for officer commands,I don't know anything.

Thread Information