Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Discussion Thread

Default Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Discussion Thread

Not much is known about the game except there's 24 regions to conquer, body motions are used instead of just the render image, and that Meng Huo has been confirmed as a character to return to the series after his DW6 departure.

Your views or expectations?

I expect it to be the best Empires game, the best Dynasty Warriors game and the best KOEI game ever made. I'm really hoping that they bring back all the characters they took out. I think they should also give us Musou mode for some of those characters and give us the Musou modes for the characters on Special. This probably won't happen, but you can always hope!
    I'm also expecting the Edit Mode to be much better than the previous ones. MUCH BETTER.

To be honest i just hope that they get rid of the slow down that seemed to plague the PS3 version of DW6. I've never experienced slow down like that before in any of the Warriors games.

They have announced Meng Huo's return. There is, however, no news on Zhu Rong, Xing Cai, Zuo Ci, Pang De, or any of the others.

its a shame that they brought back meng huo i never did like him and i hope they dont bring bk any of the others, they where cut from dynasty warriors 6 becuase they where rubbish so dont bring them back koei just leave them buried and move on.

i do however hope that dynasty warriors 6 has much more and way better tactics cards than dw5 empires

Really? I had hoped they would do away with them so that you could have a hybrid of DW and RTK.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tsao Pi View Post
    It's a shame that they brought back Meng Huo I never did like him and i hope they don't bring back any of the others, they where cut from DW6 because they where rubbish so don't bring them back KOEI just leave them buried and move on.

i do however hope that dynasty warriors 6 has much more and way better tactics cards than dw5 empires
    Wow. Never thought I'd hear this from anybody. By the looks of Meng Huo, I'm guessing any character returning will be different.

Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    To be honest i just hope that they get rid of the slow down that seemed to plague the PS3 version of DW6. I've never experienced slow down like that before in any of the Warriors games.

I agree, the slow down is terrible.

I love the empires games. I am hoping, that DW6 empires would take the best aspects from DW4 emp. and DW5 emp. I think the tactical gameplay of DW5 emp was great, but the battlefield was too easy. The DW4 emp battlefield was much more challenging, having to kill all the officers at the bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sun View Post
    I agree, the slow down is terrible.

I love the empires games. I am hoping, that DW6 empires would take the best aspects from DW4 emp. and DW5 emp. I think the tactical gameplay of DW5 emp was great, but the battlefield was too easy. The DW4 emp battlefield was much more challenging, having to kill all the officers at the bases.

I totally agree with you on that.

I can't wait!!

I hope in this game they'll have the Create a Warrior and please have the 4th weapon cuz it wouldn't be fun playing the game without it.
    Last edited by Shadow0429; 25-01-09 at 07:33 PM.

Thread Information