Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Discussion Thread

Well its alot better than 6 but yea it has alot of legit complaints shadowing over it.

Anyway, didnt i read somewhere that you could edit your 'DW' officers in some way?
    Im sure i did, dont remember where, but that option isnt in the game, and for those who dont understand yes i mean characters like zhao yun and sun ce etc. not the caw.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

can't get the DLC to work. I have ps3, I downloaded the new armor sets but cant use them. Do i have to install DWE6 to the hardrive to get the DLC to work?

I've never heard of being able to edit the musou officers at best you can change the costume they have, basically a colour change. As for the DLC not working once downloaded it needs to be installed. Not sure if that helps or not.

Edit: just realised this is my 100th post yay!!
    Last edited by cheat07; 13-08-09 at 09:17 PM.

Yes I've read about this before. I can't remember what it's called exactly, but it's located somewhere on your PS3 browser. With some PS3's it does not install directly for some reason.

I'll try to look for the thread I saw.

the greatest game ever

I liked this, it seems to have less lag issues as 6 does. But it would of been nice if they kept some of the features from 5 Empires, such as having put certain officers in certain area's rather, than having them all for anywhere without having to make them travel or anything. I think it also gave you more chances to play as different char's within your army without having to keep swapping them around when your going into battle.

It's good but overal would of been nice to seen some of the 5th Empires stuff still there along with some improvments to make it more interesting, I also wished they'd have kept the events option as well, for say joining an event to fight against Zhang Jiao, and battle of Chi Bi etc.

Dynasty Warriors 6 - Tecmo Koei to Bring Dynasty Warriors 6 Chibi Figure Series Vol. 2 to Europe at MCM Expo

source and more info:
    1- http://www.electronictheatre.co.uk/i...e-at-mcm-expo-

2- http://www.gamingshogun.com/Article/..._MCM_Expo.html

Last edited by Andreas-andi; 28-08-09 at 06:06 PM.

lol how do they know that ^^ !!??

I want a Ma Chao!!!

DW6 is quite good but it still has the same problems that the other empires had. for instance i think that if the person you play as has 20000 troops then you should have some troops follow you around, just like everyone else in the force
    i dont think there are enough tactic cards either. theres more but for some reason i seem to have forgotten
    i dont lie, i bend the truth

the only unchangeable thing is that things change.

http://www.thegamehomepage.com/stupidity/0.gif

Thread Information