Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Discussion Thread

they, like Nis, are catering to the fans. They are content with what sales they have and keep on doing that. maybe they just really really like making games they like and dont give a fack about money (>_> hmmm XD). but anyway. i thin kthey should be more bold. try to differentiate. better graphics for the graphic whore, more options. I mean the best thing they could do is make MORE options, MORE choices, twist their noggins a bit and come up with an even bigger variety of moves andf stuff. i played DW5 and well, after awhile it bored. it was just hack and slash, and if i want that i can go to Godhand and have a laugh playing it as well as more fun. and why do FIFA, PES and gears get better scores? well umm maybe they are keeping with the standarts of the industry, making things that are already fun even more fun. and these guys are just copypasting. its a very nice thing what they did with strikeforce, some different, something fresh. i mean THIS is the way to get more buyers.

the problem here is that the main market for the games is in japan not in europe america or austrailia its in japan. And in Japan dynasty warriors is MASSIVE. so although it doesnt match everyones taste every where else its not meant to.

The series is still great and i enjoy all of the games but the two markets namely japan and every where else are very different as far as this game is concerned.

Also for the graphics etc, might not be the case but with the amount of games they make, the budget might be tight and deadlines short. perhaps if they took their time with each game we would have better quality.
    but then there will be people who will complain that they want a new dynasty warriors. its bound to happen.
    Last edited by cheat07; 13-05-09 at 06:52 PM.

I mentioned that somewhere, that its massive in Japan.

Update, it says 26th June on this site as well now. So its confirmed.
    Last edited by Nevfx; 15-05-09 at 05:49 PM.
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

Man i hope most likly it wont come true but i wish it could come out for ps2 i would do anything

It wont. Should get a PS3 or XBOX 360

Cool the DW6E game is beast

it is so spectacular that its going to be the best and the customization system is wickid raw and ucan do anything from hair highlights to shoe type

and also it is aso got 4 new stages and

the new rinbu system is S.I.C.K

also every one tell as many people as u can to buy it and try it because this game it to good to not get a good rateing for best seller and game of the year.

Free Mode has been taken out...I'm a bit sad because the first thing I had wanted to do would have been playing Xu Chang with Cao Cao and other officers and kicking Sima Yi's ass...but I can live without it.

You sure?! You sure it wasn't just the demo didn't have it?

If thats true, I'm NOT HAPPY.

Im getting kinda worked up...If it doesn have free mode, I'll get it, but I could cry. Yeah I know I'm sad. If its not true, then why would you say that? I couldn't live without it.
    Last edited by Nevfx; 25-05-09 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevfx View Post
    You sure?! You sure it wasn't just the demo didn't have it?

If thats true, I'm NOT HAPPY.

Im getting kinda worked up...If it doesn have free mode, I'll get it, but I could cry. Yeah I know I'm sad. If its not true, then why would you say that? I couldn't live without it.
    There are some guys who already have the japanese version of the game. And there's no Free Mode. I hope you have to unlock it,but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cao Cao View Post
    There are some guys who already have the japanese version of the game. And there's no Free Mode. I hope you have to unlock it,but I doubt it.
    Typical, I was looking foward to this game.

Load of bull. More crap from KOEI.

Yeah Im bitter.

Thread Information