Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Discussion Thread

They had a mode in one of the games where you play as a soldier, am I correct? Probably Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends because thats the only one I didn't own after I gave up on Xtreme Legends being good...
    Yeah anyway, I believe they should also bring the skill of the soldiers up a bit, no soldier would stand there open to attack poking at the enemy occasionally in reality, what happened to bodguards and elite guards?

Well,it's the Empire Mode. But you can choose to play as a ruler,like before,or as an officer. As I can't speak japanese or read it,I can't tell you much more about that. Maybe the ruler chooses a terretory to attack/defend and you have to fight there or so. I don't know.^^

Also, I would like officers to die their historical deaths instead of living til ridiculous old ages. And, I wonder if you will be able to take officers as prisoners instead of just executing, hiring, or releasing them? i suppose well just have to wait til koei tells more come nearer the time. its all exciting stuff, though.

Oh yes aging, that'd be interesting...

Historical deaths were part of the other empires games were they not? I never had that feature on since I didn't fancy my best general snuffing it when I had spent a long time winning battles with him. Has been any info on wether characters will get new movesets? DW6 was a bit of a disappointment when you got say Ma Chao and he shared the same moves as Zhang He and I think Sun Ce.

Meng Huo is new, and all the characters that got new styles in DW6 special will be new for Europe.

There was a opinon to have people die of age and events in Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires wasnt there?

I recall executing everyone who wouldn't join me; fun.

I used to execute characters with annyoing voice overs like Meng Huo and Xiahou yuan

Thx Onislash, at least there will be some new moves then which is cool.

Oh, Xiahou Yuan's voice is hilarious, I can do it and make it sound natural.
    Pang Tong's is probably the worst and Zhudge Liang's monotone makes the entire of Shu that little bit more boring.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tsao Pi View Post
    its a shame that they brought back meng huo i never did like him and i hope they dont bring bk any of the others, they where cut from dynasty warriors 6 becuase they where rubbish so dont bring them back koei just leave them buried and move on.

i do however hope that dynasty warriors 6 has much more and way better tactics cards than dw5 empires
    You are so full of yourself, I'd enjoy a dynasty warriors game if it had load of characters to play but with your whinning they have removed so much characters that this game really pissed me off.

Thread Information