Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ebil shrimp View Post
    DW6 is quite good but it still has the same problems that the other empires had. for instance i think that if the person you play as has 20000 troops then you should have some troops follow you around, just like everyone else in the force
    i dont think there are enough tactic cards either. theres more but for some reason i seem to have forgotten
    Got to agree they improved in many areas, e.g. vagrant officer mode and the mercenary missions but the ruler mode was poor. Still DW6 is their transition to the next gen consoles hopefully they can improve in time for future installments.

why did they take out all the good strategy elements to this game no assigning prefects or reinforcements or alliance in ruler mode is so bland and unstrategic, all you do is basically choose who you want to attack

I really like DW but I think that DW6E (as well as DW6) have been real disappointing. They've changed quite a bit to their credit, but many things have taken a turn for the worse. A lot of the negatives come from the DW6 gameplay i.e. the new weapons, the fighting system aka all squares with a couple of triangle moves, a circle every now and then, and a few others. Why is it that after a year or season, every other region's officers level up?! And also this is worsened by the fact there's no card to level all your officers up in Ruler Mode - I find that I have to keep invading/defending to keep levels high, otherwise I just have to keep firing and hiring officers to get decent levelled officers.
    With regard to music, why couldn't they have included everything from previous games?
    The mercenary battles are extremely boring, and finally the incentives to play this game are virtually nil. The trophies? Easy peasy. All I had to do was to use each character in officer mode, play the Stop Insurrection battle and then get all the character trophies.

They really need to improve this game big time - I'd rather Koei produced less quantity but more quality with regard to games.

Quote Originally Posted by vinkster1 View Post
    I really like DW but I think that DW6E (as well as DW6) have been real disappointing. They've changed quite a bit to their credit, but many things have taken a turn for the worse. A lot of the negatives come from the DW6 gameplay i.e. the new weapons, the fighting system aka all squares with a couple of triangle moves, a circle every now and then, and a few others. Why is it that after a year or season, every other region's officers level up?! And also this is worsened by the fact there's no card to level all your officers up in Ruler Mode - I find that I have to keep invading/defending to keep levels high, otherwise I just have to keep firing and hiring officers to get decent levelled officers.
    With regard to music, why couldn't they have included everything from previous games?
    The mercenary battles are extremely boring, and finally the incentives to play this game are virtually nil. The trophies? Easy peasy. All I had to do was to use each character in officer mode, play the Stop Insurrection battle and then get all the character trophies.

They really need to improve this game big time - I'd rather Koei produced less quantity but more quality with regard to games.
    You can change the BGM by pressing triangle in the loading screen (after the preparation screen, it's the same view you can use a different wallpaper on.) There's the majority of music from the series there, though oddly a favorite or two of mine do not exist, so I know it's not every last track myself.

i just glad you can be a officer instead of just a lord cause i stink as ruler of anything

I found Empires really fun. The best bit is that you can be a Vagrant or an Officer, but I also like the idea of Oaths and Marriages, It is one fun game

I hope KOEI can make a Dynasty Warriors 4 Moveset and Weapons for Lu Bu because I kinda miss the old weapon.

i like this game alot, it was pretty immense but DW5E is still my fave empires game.. but i do love edit mode ALOT! i made all the missing characters from DW6 in edit (except Meng Huo obviously) in DW6 style

DW6 Empires is one amazing work of Koei

I was so impressed by the new Emperor and Officier Mode
    Sadly that they canceled the chance of "execution" :/
    Sometimes I wished it back, just so that Dong Zhuo won't annoy me all the time xD

Best of all was the new sets of armors and abilities for the characters

Just awesome!
    I'm Zhang Liao! Flee now, if you wish to live!

Thread Information