View Poll Results: Shu's, Wei's or Wu's leader? Which gets your vote?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liu Bei

25 51.02%
  • Cao Cao

17 34.69%
  • Sun Quan

7 14.29%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Three Kingdom ruler?

Default Your favorite Three Kingdom ruler?

Who would you deem as your favorite out of the three, Sun Quan, Cao Cao or Liu Bei?

A very tough choice for me, it's out of Liu Bei and Sun Quan, but I think, I'm going for Shu's leader. I've always really liked his voice and his moveset has never been as flashy as ever, as it's in DW6.

Liu Bei is my favourite, even though Wu is my favourite team of the three. I'm not really a fan of Sun Quan. I remember when I was younger and playing DW3. I thought Sun Jian and Sun Ce were Sun Quan's children. xP

Lol I never thought that. But I did use to think Ce was younger than Sun Quan. Though they kind of fixed this in DW6 with Quan's younger appearance.

Out of those three, I think I like Sun Quan the most...seeing how Wu is my favourite force

Also, because I dont really like Cao Cao, a bit too arrogant for my liking...and Liu Bei just annoys me with his inability to make a single decision <.<

I'd choose Liu Bei mostly because of his personality and desire for peace of the land, even if sometimes he was 'afraid' of fighting he would always think of his people first and for that he would even gave his own life. He gets my Vote.

Cao Cao for me as while his moveset isn't the best I do like his voice actors and attitude compared to the other 2.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

Looks like Shu won in this poll at the moment but it has the less member here in Social Group - http://koei.co.uk/forum/group.php?do=grouplist (Wu --> Wei --> Shu) Join your kingdom now! XD

Out of these 3 i would say, have no idea hahaha, they all have different skills as leaders, so on these 3 i'm staying neutral =P

For me,it's Cao Cao,my favourite character at the same time.
    I like his personallity,his moveset has never been one of the best,but it's not bad after all. And,he was in DW2 the only ruler,who didn't have a cloned moveset. He has always been unique. In DW6,he just looks great and I like,how he is potrayed there. He appears in almost every Wei battle,even after his death. But we know,DW6 isn't that realistic. His Musou Mode ending is one of the best in my opinion.

I voted Cao Cao. I would have voted for Sun Jian.. but he aint there. lol

Thread Information