84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shu

29 34.52%
  • Wei

27 32.14%
  • Wu

28 33.33%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Three Kingdoms force?

i had to go with shu although theres great story and officers in wei and wu just my fav character is guan yu and lui bei althougg original sun ce was awesome

Mine is Wei.

I lost my DW virginity to Wei because I liked the way Dian Wei looked and have been a fan of both ever since. I also think that Cao Cao was the best and most successful leader. As for Dian Wei I like the way he looks, I also like the fact that he was a tough fighter and very loyal to Cao Cao. However despite being my favorite playable character in the earlier DW games, I find him to slow for may tastes now.

At the moment I really enjoy playing with Ling Tong even though ironically Wu is my least favorite faction.

However throughout countless years playing DW I tend to like most characters for one reason and another. I even have a soft spot for the Yellow Turbans.

I have to say Wu only because it has the best storyline, IMO. Not to mention that it contains the most unique characters and I enjoy the most in this kingdom. Shu is a close second and Wei is a more distant third.

How should I make a choice on that?! Damn it xD I like them all! Shu is so nice and kind hearted! Wei is strong and strategic minded! Wu is not afrait of obstacles! Damn! I love them all xD
    I'm Zhang Liao! Flee now, if you wish to live!

Uhm my fav is Shu mainly because i like the story line and alot of my fav characters and they are not boring and backtabbing like Wu and Wei is just overall boring.
    I would vote Jin if Jin was there though coz they are really fun

(oh and shu is to much of mr nice guy though)

I'm always changing my mind, I really liked WU to start because of Sun Ce. As the games went on and I learned more about it I started to like SHU as they are always shown as the good guys. Now I'm older I like the WEI as an army but there are no characters I like too much so I just play Cao Cao with Nunchaku.

Well and the three of them are my favorites wei for zhang liao, wu for gan ning and shu for zhao yun But the vote takes shu because it was the first kingdom i choose to play in my first DW and i like her a litle mucher than the other kingdoms.

My favorite force is Shu. Shu is the Protoss of the three kingdoms favoring quality of quantity. Shu had some of the best warriors in the three kingdoms era.

shu forever just for the great man in the hole game Lord Guan Yu

I'm crazy for Wei because of their badassness

Thread Information