Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Ideas

Default Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Ideas

I had a great idea. Well, I thought it was awesome.
    I think that in Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires when you unlock generic officers you should be able to do Generic Officer edit. So maybe you think Ma Dai deserves a beard, or maybe you think Wen Chou would look better bald! Maybe give someone a different weapon. I like this idea. I mean, it's never going to happen but I wondered what you guys think of it.

• Do you like the idea of this?
    • What characters would you edit and why?
    • Would you make a character you hate Short, Fat and Ugly!?
    Last edited by LewisSO; 24-01-09 at 05:22 PM.

I like that idea,really. I thoght about it,too,as we can make 100 characters.

The characters,that I would edit...hm...
    First would be Cao Hong,Yu Jin,Yue Jin,Cheng Pu and Zang Ba. The first four because they just deserve it. Zang Ba,because he is a trusted general in my own kingdom. Then...well...I'll just see.

And I won't make characters I hate ugly or so. That doesn't really matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cao Cao View Post
    I like that idea,really. I thoght about it,too,as we can make 100 characters.

The characters,that I would edit...hm...
    First would be Cao Hong,Yu Jin,Yue Jin,Cheng Pu and Zang Ba. The first four because they just deserve it. Zang Ba,because he is a trusted general in my own kingdom. Then...well...I'll just see.

And I won't make characters I hate ugly or so. That doesn't really matter to me.
    I was kidding about the ugly thing. xP
    I'd wiki their pages and edit them how they are described.

Based on the Japanese version of the minisite there is lots of things to make the CC system very interesting. Including things such as glasses and near emperor models so you may just get your wish.

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    Based on the Japanese version of the minisite there is lots of things to make the CC system very interesting. Including things such as glasses and near emperor models so you may just get your wish.
    That site is probably the most exciting DW thing I've seen online. I really hope they do this, but if they did I wouldn't want them taking Edit Officer slots with Edit Generic Officer looks.

4th weapon please.

its a pretty good idea if they dont take up slots for your original customs i would definitly do some editing on cheng pu han dang and cao hong because to be honest they deserve there own appearence and maybe zhu ran because he plays a key role in yi ling also maybe for ling cao zhang liang and zhang bao

i think 4th weapons would be great, but easier to obtain like in DW4 empires. also i think u should be able to have more options, like defecting sides, or seperating from forces. and i REALLY think the Han should be optional, or towards the end, JIN!!

I hope we can use old costum made at the previous Dynasty Warriors, tactics that we use does not work, more detail in the edit mode, and the enemy is more clever in using the strategy. plz online play

Online play would not be good for this game, in fact it would be the opposite of good. The shear mass of kinks and glitches, as well as the different times, characters, and forces would make it not worth it. It would be a sad attempt at a game if any amount of time was put into Online play that could be used to making the game more interesting and challenging.

Though that's not saying that we should not be against the idea in general, it is just... not worth it.

Thread Information