Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Ideas

That would be pretty nice. I like creating my own characters so customising existing ones is defiantly something I'd like to try.

More options for the CAW plz

@scholar
    I know my ideas are very strange, but DW can be made more challenging or interesting with online play.
    Because almost all the games released lately can be played online.

Sorry for the long response.

Sure, any game you could make an online setting for it...its just the matter of it actually working, and either way, the DW series alraedy has an online game DWO, although that is quite different I know.

Dont get me wrong, it would be a great idea for an online empires game...but I think in theory only could it actually work.

i would definately edit cao hong, he was quite important and one of cao cao's most trusted officers. he really deserves

I would edit Shang Xaing and make her have a voice that is more befitting. Maybe have some scars and things for the girls. Can we change the hair and things? The more things we can change the better the enjoyment we get.

This is a really silly question but can someone please tell me what CAW is? Please

What i want :

-Control the officer that we shouldn't be able to :P ( you know, officers like Huangfu Song, Dong Xi ( ), and all the others with the same skin )
    -Higher attack frequency : at least the same frequency in DW2
    -The Yellow Gauge : the gauge that decreases each time a Soldier is killed, when this gauge = 0, the officer loses one star, like in DW2 too
    -Bodyguard : Being able to choose how many guards you want, and their rank (for example : if they get enough XP for the rank Major, you can choose between Private, Sergeant and Major)

Sorry, my english is not very good, but I hope you can understand what I mean.

Edit :

-Colors : Being able to choose your own color in Fiction mode + bases and army must have the same colors => Dong Zhuo's bases would be Violet, instead of blue/red
    And I think the most important => SOLDIERS ! There are not much soldiers in all Empire games, would be better with more and more soldiers :P

This Empires is set to be the best Empires yet. I know there's only two currently, but the CAW mode looks to be a proper, fully-fledges character creation, with lots of accesories etc.

I cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by little_zhurong View Post
    I would edit Shang Xaing and make her have a voice that is more befitting. Maybe have some scars and things for the girls. Can we change the hair and things? The more things we can change the better the enjoyment we get.

This is a really silly question but can someone please tell me what CAW is? Please
    CAW means create a warrior short for custom mode

give dian wei his axe back.. he is terrible to play as.. absolutly horrible lol

Thread Information