Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warriors Orochi Empires.

Default Warriors Orochi Empires.

A couple of months ago I had a thorght that sprung up in my head.
    How about Warriors Orochi Empires. In my personal opinion I think this would be excellent. And so I would like to see what everybody else thinks.

I have seen this idea floating around both of the forums that im at...and every time I see it, I just keep on thinking about just how would Koei go about making the map which is suppose to be China and Japan in one, just how would the do that while keeping it look relatively normal.

As much as a good idea it may sound in theory, I just cant see it actually happening when it comes to the practicality of it all, I just cant see it working.

Yeah I can see what you mean it will most likely never happen but hay one still has dreams JOKE LOL. Anyway the map if it was me creating the game' orochi pretty much collided the lands of china and japan together anyway. So I would just place all the land so it would look good. Anyway like I said it will most likely never happen. XD
    Last edited by The Dragon; 16-11-09 at 07:08 PM.

I like the idea, choosing who you're forces will be, different scenarios (Sort of)
    But yeah it would be fun

Yes... I agree, thanks for this topic. Was about to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    Yeah I can see what you mean it will most likely never happen but hay one still has dreams JOKE LOL. Anyway the map if it was me creating the game' orochi pretty much collided the lands of china and japan together anyway. So I would just place all the land so it would look good. Anyway like I said it will most likely never happen. XD

Koei could choose the best battle maps out of both games and collide them together.

I like the idea. I had a similar idea in another thread in regards to making a Kessen IV with the characters from the Warriors Orochi series.
    I liked what they did with Kessen II and the fantasy kind of story was great and that was my first encounter with Himiko! Although honestly I could never see Diao Chan with Liu Bei, she's Lu Bu's girl through and through. Unless of course it was to drive a wedge between Liu Bei, Zhang Fei and Guan Yu, like she did with Dong Zhou and Lu Bu.

I can't see it hapapening anytime soon otherwise I'm guessing we would've had a WO Empires and a Kessen IV already.

Would love to see it happen!

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Default Not a bad idea

I wold love to play as Guo Jia with a Katana since he uses katanas in WO.

I think it's an awesome idea
    and if they do make it, it should be on PS2

China and Japan meeting for another battle? I'm sure Korea would just lurve that !!!

Thread Information