Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Red Hare & Liu Bei's Horse in DW6

Unhappy Getting Red Hare & Liu Bei's Horse in DW6

can anyone tell me how to get red hare and liu bei's horse at dynasty warrior 6 game..
    i played it at my PC.. not at any game console such as PS or xbox...

i've already got cao cao's horse. but i never get red hare and liu bei's horse.

and i have something to ask...
    why the dynasty warrior 6 that i played in my friends home is different from mine..
    with my dynasty warrior 6, i can only play 3 character for each force for the first time play
    but with my friends dynasty warrior 6 i can play up to 5 character for each force for the first time play...

thx...

Ok I've tried to do this and it’s hard. I have only found two ways. (After a three hours searching:)

1 Pot luck: Its not called Red Hare its called it begins with Phantom at level 5 it becomes red hare king must say heavenly Physique in the horse’s description.

2 It’s a timing thing and you have to play a certain level at a certain which involves resetting the time on the console.: To 08/04/2008 12:01 am

Battle of Guan Du, Wei' force, easy
    Play with two players both on level 50 and both players must have lady luck and with two horses with find saddle.

Complete targets 2 and 3. You will get a horse named ginger striker. Save this horse and start the level again (same time everything) you will now get red hare named ultimate dream the second times are 379 312 142 203.

If one else knows an easier way which doesn’t involve messing up the settings on the console or if I have this wrong in which case I’m really very sorry please let us know.

But I did find it very confusing to find any information about red hare and it does seem to have a lot of different names. On level 5 its called Red Hare King.
    Last edited by little_zhurong; 06-04-09 at 11:26 AM.

The horse collecting is random so that is the method most people use.

On a sidenote I did not know that Shadow Harness belongs to Cao Cao.

well it changes from the systems, on the xbox it is random, for the ps3 you must use the time change trick, as for the pc i have no idea, how did you get the shadow harness so we know more about the pc version

welll.....
    maybe my luck..
    but if i'm corect..
    i play zhaou yun in mosou mode at level hard....
    at battle of mount ding jun.. wen you succed in taking mount ding jun..
    you jump straight down there is a wooden box contain saddle.. that is how i get shadow runner king (if im not mistaken... because i did'nt expect to get it.. since i think to get the horse i need to play cao2 in musou mode at level hard....)
    the name of the horse is southern Fox
    the description is
    "his eyes consider the world and he has heavenly physique"

oh i forgot some thing..
    when i play dynasty warrior 3 in my cousin PS2 console... the main part is to find a saddle in the wooden box.. you have to play musou mode at level hard.. and using a character thats is the one who own the horse..
    for example play guan yu to get red hare

but.. this is only my memory from more or less 5 years ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by little_zhurong View Post
    Ok I've tried to do this and it’s hard. I have only found two ways. (After a three hours searching)

1 Pot luck: Its not called Red Hare its called it begins with Phantom at level 5 it becomes red hare king must say heavenly Physique in the horse’s description.

2 It’s a timing thing and you have to play a certain level at a certain which involves resetting the time on the console.: To 08/04/2008 12:01 am

Play with two players both on level 50 and both players must have lady luck and with two horses with find saddle.

Complete targets 2 and 3. You will get a horse named ginger striker. Save this horse and start the level again (same time everything) you will now get red hare named ultimate dream the second times are 379 312 142 203.

If one else knows an easier way which doesn’t involve messing up the settings on the console or if I have this wrong in which case I’m really very sorry please let us know.

But I did find it very confusing to find any information about red hare and it does seem to have a lot of different names. On level 5 its called Red Hare King.
    excuse me is this a trick for playstation console?? because i played dynasty warior 6 at my pc not any game console.... will it work if i try it ???
    it's a pity i'm an only one to play in the hosue since i have no brother or sister..... no way i ask my dad to help me play this wouldn't i??? ^_^
    Last edited by Qing Long; 17-04-09 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Triple Posts!!

i'm baffled i just like my horses

Default Help in Getting Red Hare in DW6 (PS2)

I was wondering if you can get Red Hare on Dynasty Warriors 6: Special. And if you can, how? I'm guessing that you can't since I've already looked it up. Thanks to anyone that can help.

@BluE_DragoN: please next time use the edit function if you forget to post something, and it is not necessary to do a whole new post to quote another post...it is against the rules to double or even triple post, so please keep that in mind next time

On topic, I have all my horses really top of the line, but I still havent been able to get one of the unique ones, like Red Hare or Shadow Harness...although I wouldnt mind Hex Mark(however its spelt).

Hi sorry for all the confusion yes its ps3 but I just found out. This is the first time I've ever posted something like this. I sorry

I think it’s random on the PC and Xbox. Also the horses have different names but when they reach level 5 Hex Mark is called Gray King.

I have no idea if it will work on your PC. If you are willing to try, give it ago and let us know how you get on.

It does look like you have one BluE_DragoN well done. Train the horse with someone with horse master I believe Lu Bu has it there are others too.

The names you can look out for are Eastern Comet, Ginger Shadow, Blue Striker. Quiet Dream, Southern Striker and Ultimate dream.

I think these names also change. I have Ultimate dream and there is nothing special about it but I also didn't train it using horse master. (I didn’t know, and it was one of the first horses I got. (Please don’t ask me how I got it I honestly don’t know)).

How to get Hex Mark/ Gray King on PS3 is 3/17/2008 12:00 am
    Yellow turban rebellion, easy. But again you will need two players with find a saddle and ladyluck.

Complete target 1 and pick up saddle from crate.

The second player doesn't need to do anything as long as they have a horse with find a saddle and the ladyluck skill. You might have your work cut out but it is possible.

I truly hope this helps.

As for the PS2 unfortunately the PS2 isn't out yet here. I’m guessing it’s like the PS3 in which case its not called Red Hare, its called Ginger Striker and should become Red Hare King at Level 5. Getting these horses does seem to be random and the names can change you could try the time setting thing but again this may only work on PS3. 08/04/2008 12:01 am

Rare horses should say “heavenly physique” in its description. The second player doesn’t have to do anything just be there but it does help if they can play. You could try the cheat without changing your settings and see how it works. I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help.
    Last edited by little_zhurong; 08-04-09 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BluE_DragoN View Post
    welll.....
    maybe my luck..
    but if i'm corect..
    i play zhaou yun in mosou mode at level hard....
    at battle of mount ding jun.. wen you succed in taking mount ding jun..
    you jump straight down there is a wooden box contain saddle.. that is how i get shadow runner king (if im not mistaken... because i did'nt expect to get it.. since i think to get the horse i need to play cao2 in musou mode at level hard....)
    the name of the horse is southern Fox
    the description is
    "his eyes consider the world and he has heavenly physique"
    ah ok then, this is gonna be hard news but, for the pc, horses are 100 % random, sorry you'll just have to horse farm and play aroung till you gat a red gorse who's description reads consider and hevenly.

the best way is to play with two people, both with lady luck skill, play wei side of chang ban and run to the far west side of the map, where there are clifs, and a peasont, there should be a saddle bow, destroy it and take the saddle, i suugest you kill the peasont to, to slow liu bei, then go to liu bei and kill him, also make sure both players have a horse that has find saddle, good luck!

Thread Information