Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Dynasty Warriors character?

Well, I really like Wei Yan, Ma Chao and Pang Tong.

Don't know why, but they are my favorite characters.

SSX is my favorite character, she was the first character I tried, and still now I'm addicted. She has nice weapons, strong moveset, cool look and personality. But only until DW5.

My favourite is Zhou Yu.
    He got an cool weapon, nice style and i like his personality.
    Zhou Yu was also the first charackter i tried to play with.
    But in DW6 he doesn´t looks so cool

i like sun ce alot especially in dw6 his got that cool new attire his new move set may not be unique but he certanly seems to be able to use it quicker than others

in second it has to xiahou dun cant really say im jumping for joy about his new appearence my favourite attire was his dw 2 attire and move set and it was his best hair style

and in third its gotta be pang tong mainly for his chilled out mood and greay sense of humor like one line from a cutscene in dw4 zhao yun was talking about his loyalty an will to fight and he was really on high note and pang tong just said good for you

Quote Originally Posted by Astus View Post
    My favourite is a man doesn't get his due.
    Gets pushed to the side as being clunky and dare I say "boring"
    It's none other than Pang De. Cool and collected almost all the time. Has a pretty good moveset and his lack of speed is not a problem with a decent horse. Was dissapointed with his exclusion from DW6, here's hoping KOEI see sense. He adds another layer to Ma Chao and gives Wei some added power.
    i totally agree! Pang De was great! he could be a bit faster, but he was strong and cool! BRING HIM BACK KOEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fave charactor is Da Qiao and Xiao Qiao Mostly Da Qiao Just theyer both so unique With the Fans And theyer sooo cool And my boy fave is Jiang Wei

Zhou Tai and Xiahou Dun. Zhou Tais "Setsuna" in DW 4 can hit a huge range and Xiahou Dun for all around usefulness.

i do like ma chao too, hes great, and Liu Bei in DW6, hes so better with 2 swords

Ok so I know I said Sun Jian is favourite and he still is but I've been playing as Zuo Ci in DW5Xtreme Legends and he is powerful. So he's becoming a firm favourite now.

Last edited by silvertongue; 05-02-09 at 06:32 PM.

Default My fav characters

I started to play Dynasty warriors series on DW4(It was the first PS2 game i ever player BTW ) and since then i could not stop playing.

My Favorite characters are as follows:

Zhang Fei- I really like those ones who goes berserking like crazy towards a big crowd of enemys. Besides, his sayings are usually fun to hear. He was also cool on Chang Ban level, when he taunts Cao Cao army on the bridge.

Zhang Liao- He has some nice moves and good story. Worthy the time to unlock and play.

Zhuge Liang- In DW4, he is the best dueler IMO. Even Lu Bu was no match for him in a duel(Assuming you had an orb and at least has your musou bar full). His 2nd charge attack was actually great, since it either breaks enemy guard OR the AI gets confused, and you just need yto use his first charge attack to completely destroy your enemys.

Also, his ploys and strategies are something beyond belief. Taunt someone even after death is something i admire to see.

Last, but by no means least, Lu Bu.

Besides being an insane killing machine, i like his taunts to the enemy and his sayings. In DW6, his musou was actually fun, even thought it was a bit repetitive(Almost every level your main objective was to destroy anything that doesn't appear in blue on the mini-map lol)
    I also like DW6 last level, when he faces everyone form every dynasty. Finnaly a fight that was worth of him!

Thread Information